Any Better Value Phones than Oneplus X?

Benjio

I currently have a Moto X (first gen) which is starting to get a little sluggish. Recently I've been looking at new phones. I've been looking at the Blu Life One X, Huawei 5x, etc, but I couldn't find anything that seems as good of a deal as the Oneplus X for $200. I'm not too picky about features, an amoled screen (which the Oneplus X has) and a micro SD slot would be nice. Any suggestions are appreciated. :)

Btw, I'm using Republic Wireless but am thinking of switching to Cricket.

2 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Zenfone 2?

It's more expensive, doesn't have an amoled screen, and only has 2 GB of RAM. Not really sure how the chipsets compare, can't find much info comparing them, it looks like the Intel Z3560 might be slightly better (http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/06/05/how-does-intels-atom-z3580-hold-up-against-qualcom.aspx). If anyone has any input on this I'd love to hear it.

59 minutes ago, Benjio said:

It's more expensive, doesn't have an amoled screen, and only has 2 GB of RAM. Not really sure how the chipsets compare, can't find much info comparing them, it looks like the Intel Z3560 might be slightly better (http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/06/05/how-does-intels-atom-z3580-hold-up-against-qualcom.aspx). If anyone has any input on this I'd love to hear it.

Yeah, my brother has a the ZenPhone 2. The IPS screen is good, but it can't hold a candle to my mom's Nexus 6 or my Nokia N9. The blacks just aren't the same. The ZenPhone now has a option for the cheaper atom with 4GB. The Atom is pretty capable, it's quite smooth for most tasks. However, the battery life isn't too great according to my brother. We're unsure if this is due to the atom, or the display. Other thing to note is that the ZenPhone 2 hasn't been updated to a newer version of android (Where my dad's Nexus 5X and mom's Nexus 6 are both on Marshmallow and get monthly updates from google).

I was going to recommend the Motorola X Pure, but it seems to be out of the price point you're looking at.