Bowers and Wilkins P5

spwath

I found a pair, new open box, on craigslist for 50$.

How are they?
I could always resell them, but I want to know if they are any good before buying them.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/ele/5587732690.html

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

1 hour ago, spwath said:

I found a pair, new open box, on craigslist for 50$.

How are they?
I could always resell them, but I want to know if they are any good before buying them.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/ele/5587732690.html

Yay more deals! :D 

I haven't owned them but tried them before for a very short period of time, as I remember for they sounded pretty good and not super bass heavy like some others, but was quite pricey from the original price tag. 

It's been a while since I've listened to them, if I remember correctly they're worth $50 if you can handle on-ears.

Main Rig:  CPU i5-4670k   MOBO Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI   GPU GTX 980ti    RAM 8GB  STORAGE 128GB ADATA(OS)/250GB Samsung 850 EVO(APPS)/3TB WD Red

AUDIO: AMP/DAC TEAC AI-301DA SPEAKERS: Cambridge Audio SX50 Phones: Philips Fidelio X1

you littler lucker, that is a really good deal for them. They are pretty good headphones and maybe if I remember correctly a bit natural in their sound signature.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.