Audio-Technica BPHS1 HELP

magicammo

Hey what's up everybody I just need some help on this matter. Now I just recently changed my setup around and I don't have any room on my desk for my microphone anymore without it being in front of my monitor and obscuring my view. So I was looking at the Audio-Technica bphs1 and I'm really interested in that but I've never dealt with any type of audio device with those connections so can anybody help and guide me to the products I would need to purchase for this headset to actually function properly without any hiccups LOL

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX GPU: AMD RX 6800M RAM: 16GB  SSD: 500GB NVME 

I'm not quite sure as to why you desire something that uses a XLRM. Typically people who have that kind of equipment use it for a lot more than just gaming. My knowledge would tell me that if you don't have a mixing board or some way to convert that XLRM to a USB to just forget about it as it's not worth the time or the money. I'm not trying to sound like a dick, I'm just trying to pick this apart so that I can better understand why you are wanting this headset specifically. If you're really just using these for gaming, then I personally go with something from logitech or you really want to get some ATH M50x's and slap a mod mic on it.

18 hours ago, BOOM BOX said:

I'm not quite sure as to why you desire something that uses a XLRM. Typically people who have that kind of equipment use it for a lot more than just gaming. My knowledge would tell me that if you don't have a mixing board or some way to convert that XLRM to a USB to just forget about it as it's not worth the time or the money. I'm not trying to sound like a dick, I'm just trying to pick this apart so that I can better understand why you are wanting this headset specifically. If you're really just using these for gaming, then I personally go with something from logitech or you really want to get some ATH M50x's and slap a mod mic on it.

The reason why I want this is because I have limited desk space and the microphone I have right now is the Audio Technica 2020 USB but with my mouse keyboard and monitor on the desk there's no room for it and I am unable to use an arm mount. So I just wanted to headset that has a microphone with great quality so I don't sound like complete crap like I do with my Logitech G35

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX GPU: AMD RX 6800M RAM: 16GB  SSD: 500GB NVME