Chivalry Medieval Warfare Worth buying

Chivalry Medieval Warfare is on sale all the time almost always under 5 €/$, but Im just wondering is it worth buying. My biggest concern is that the multiplayer is dead and also that its buggy. Can someone who has played it recently tell me about who is the game doing ?

at that price i would say that its worth it there are plenty of people playing and i havent encountered any major bugs

the only thing that has ever been buggy about it was the tutorial cause its all scripted...its very clear they are not great at scripting. No idea if it was fixed but I will say ...dont screw around in the tutorial ...listen and do as you are told when you are told and it wont break 

As for the player count

D6bqqp7.png

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080TI | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Game is fun as hell. Play with friends for maximum randomness. 

Game is actually really fun and every time I hoped on there were plenty of full or near full servers to get on.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Okay I will buy it from kinguin in around 2€