Help with unidentified network problems

ZexenPro

Me and a friend of mine both have ROG motherboards that do not recognise the AT&T router. Strangley enough, drivers and even resetting everything does not work either. My brother has a gigabyte board that works just fine. What could it be?

On 27 May 2016 at 3:14 AM, ZexenPro said:

Me and a friend of mine both have ROG motherboards that do not recognise the AT&T router. Strangley enough, drivers and even resetting everything does not work either. My brother has a gigabyte board that works just fine. What could it be?

Im having the same problem with my Asus Sabertooth board, but didn't have the issues with my older ROG board.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Just to double check and rule out some more stuff, have you checked the properties and made sure the IP address and DNS servers are set to automatic and not static? If so have you tried setting the DNS server to static and putting in 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

On 5/27/2016 at 3:14 PM, ZexenPro said:

Can you clarify - what you do you mean by "they don't recognize the AT&T router"?