Can't post replys

Hey,

after yesterdays troubles, I ran into a very similar problem. I want to post an answer in my support thread, but when I hit "submit reply", there is the turning-circle-animation in the URL bar for about one second, but nothing happens and the reply is not saved to the forum.

I tried posting the same reply to the testforum, and it also didn't work. I used some editing in the reply, mainly two quotes and some lines are bold but others are not. A usual reply, without bolding, seems to work.

Firefox 46.0.1 on Win10Pro

WATERCOOL Industry affiliate thread. Come in and chat with me!

WATERCOOL Store  - Home of both the HEATKILLER® series water blocks and the MO-RA series Radiators
Is there a customized HEATKILLER for my... GPU? | Motherboard?

Okay, tried it without editing, doesn't work. I used copy&paste of the original, rather long, answer. SO I tried copy&pastying some random stuff from wikipedia - doesn't work. It seems the forum software doesn't like long copy&paste ://

WATERCOOL Store  - Home of both the HEATKILLER® series water blocks and the MO-RA series Radiators

And, funny side note: To avoid double posts, I tried to edit my first post. Guess what? Didn't work. The submit button got grayed out, but nothing changed. I feel like your forum software really doesn't like me :(

30 minutes ago, WATERCOOL-Jakob said:

And, funny side note: To avoid double posts, I tried to edit my first post. Guess what? Didn't work. The submit button got grayed out, but nothing changed. I feel like your forum software really doesn't like me :(

Same thing happened to me. I tried to post something it wouldn't even let me type. It was just loading, I forgot how I fixed it but I think I restarted my PC.

Okay, just tried answering again. I typed a complete new answer from scratch. Still won't pass. I'm having 2039 charakters, including space bar hits. Is this to long for LTT? Do I have to answer more briefly?

I usually use a lot of other tabs while writing my answer. Is the YSWYG editor confused when I'm changing tabs, clicking on other parts of the page, and so on?

I can't contribute a whole lot here, but at the very least i

can say that the length of the post shouldn't be an issue. 

I tried to crop my text under 2000 charakters. Didn't work.

I posted an answer to my support thread that I can't post long answers. Worked.

I tried to edit this short answer with the long actual Answer to the problem that was discussed. Recieved the message " This comment can no longer be edited. It may have been moved or deleted, or too much time may have passed since it was posted for it to be edited. ", when the original post was neither moved nor deleted and was posted, according to the forum display, "just now".

Edit: I tried to edit the "can't post long answers" post with a very short answer to the initial problem. It worked when I stayed below 600 charakters.

Then tried to answer with a new issue (product announcement). Doesnt work, 2500charakters long.

I can't reproduce the issue - 3 000 characters of Lorem Ipsum posted fine for me. I think there might be something interfering with your connection to the forum - I can find no errors or unsuccessful requests associated with your submission of this post. Can you try to reproduce it in test posts, but open the dev tools (F12) and switch to the network tab before clicking submit. When you do click submit, hopefully something should be logged in the network pane with POST in the method column - can you right click on it and click "Copy all as HAR", paste it into a PM to me (not publicly here, since it will contain things like login cookies).

If "Copy as HAR" isn't an option, can you instead "Copy Response Headers" and "Copy Response Body", pasting each of them into a PM.

If nothing is added to the list, can you switch to the Console tab, and screenshot what is there, then post it here or in a PM.

HTTP/2 203