Razer Goliathus Control Edition Cleaning Help

Ords

I have been using this mouse pad for about 2 years now, I believe its time for cleaning. How do you clean this type of mouse pad? Btw this is the CONTROL EDITION if that matters. Thanks for the help! :D

I think using soapy water is good, but please wait for some other input just in case I'm horribly wrong...

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan

1 minute ago, UL_42L said:

I think using soapy water is good, but please wait for some other input just in case I'm horribly wrong...

what kind of soap?

1 minute ago, Ords said:

what kind of soap?

I would say maybe a little bit of detergent, or maybe dish soap. But like I said, please wait for someone else to respond to confirm whether I'm right or wrong.

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan

1 minute ago, UL_42L said:

I would say maybe a little bit of detergent, or maybe dish soap. But like I said, please wait for someone else to respond to confirm whether I'm right or wrong.

Okay. Yes will wait for more replies. ^_^