Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Secondmineboy

Worst Community you have ever been a member of?

1 hour ago, SQZY98 said:

I could help you (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Boost me for free 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

33 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Boost me for free 

I honestly think i´m too bad for that. My lowest smurf (I only smurf to be able to play with firends) is MGE though. 

I offer valuable coaching lessons for 500$/h kappa

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

Now I can tell some people saw this coming but... Stack Overflow. AND before you say anything, I just wanna assure that the community is awesome, helpful and shit. The only thing I don't like is a lot of the trolls just disliking EVERY single question you ask. If you're lucky, your question will not have a negative rating. And not only me, many people out there whom I've talked to have had to deal with them trolls.

I think the League of Legends community is pretty infamous. I don't think it should even be mentioned, I mean, just trying to getting into a queue and you can tell the community is toxic. 

My worst community I was ever a part of? The World of Tanks pubbie community. Seriously, you can piss half the community off just by turning the wrong direction or making a suggestion. I think it's even worse than the LoL community though, but more often than not, the worst kinds of people will actual find you after the battle and PM you just to tell you about how many of your wives he is going to rape. 

Grand Theft Auto V Online.

PC - NZXT 340 Black, Intel i7 6700k, Noctua NH-U9S, 16GB Corsair DDR 4 2133mhz, Asus H170 Pro Gaming , Gigabyte 1080 OC Windforce, Samsung 860 250GB (OS) Samsung 850 Evo 250GB (Games) Samsung 840 Evo 500GB (games)

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

SLAG Gaming. Holy shit. When I left it in 2012, it was a complete shitshow over there. Mod abuse was a regular thing, posts were censored for having dissenting opinions (and usually the user got instabanned right after), there was a huge amount of drama over a conflict between Mecha the Slag and MaxOfS2D, it was just... ugh.

Ponyville.net, YouTube and the anti-bronies are runners-up for the second worst.

Mechanical keyboard aficionado, professional fox

Mechanical Keyboard Club | Don't buy "gaming" keyboards, yo

Please quote me so I can see that you replied.

Be proud of who you are.

I haven't been part of a community that I hated. It's easy enough to find information about some communities before "joining" them.

But well, I guess if you consider Youtube comments as a community, that'd be the worst.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 / GPU: Radeon HD7970 GHz 3GB(upgrade pending) / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

A long time ago I was somewhere that will remain unnamed that was actually great for the most part, except for its unclear rules, extremely overly heavy-handed mods, and well, that's just no a good combination xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Worst for moderation? The nexus forums. Just disgusting fucking regime kicking off legitimately good contributors and extremely popular moders due to flatout jealousy and such.

In terms of shit posting, ultimatemetal.com about what, 15 years back? Basically we were relentless trolls and truth to be told, I was kind of on the leading pack of them: I once told some girl to dumb her baby in boiling chocolate and eat it....kind of embarrassing behavior on my part....but funny xD

-------

Current Rig

-------

TUMBLR is the WORST community by far and large.

Everyone hates everyone, EVERYTHING gets turned into discrimination one way or another.

You can post that you like cheese and suddenly you're getting death threats because of the mistreatment of cows in Bangladesh or some bullshit. Then they'll find out you're a straight white male and your inbox will flood with hate mail and even more death threats.

xbox live

giphy.gif

System Specs

CPU: Core i7 4770k @4.2ghz | Mobo: Gigabyte Z87X-UDH5 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1333 16gb | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080TI | Storage: Samsung 840 Evo, WD Blk 1TB/Blk 500gb /Grn 2tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: Corsair H100i w/NF-F12 LTT Edition Displays: 55" Samsung TV, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G700s | Case: NZXT H440 Matte Black | Extra: NZXT Hue+ Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5, Nvidia 3d Vision 2, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

7 hours ago, Yuval said:

some whitelisted dayz server, all was well until they found out i was a joo 

joo?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

4 hours ago, Pardeep01 said:

Now I can tell some people saw this coming but... Stack Overflow. AND before you say anything, I just wanna assure that the community is awesome, helpful and shit. The only thing I don't like is a lot of the trolls just disliking EVERY single question you ask. If you're lucky, your question will not have a negative rating. And not only me, many people out there whom I've talked to have had to deal with them trolls.

Wait

You can get a positive rating on stack?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

36 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

joo?

jew

System Specs

CPU: Core i7 4770k @4.2ghz | Mobo: Gigabyte Z87X-UDH5 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1333 16gb | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080TI | Storage: Samsung 840 Evo, WD Blk 1TB/Blk 500gb /Grn 2tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: Corsair H100i w/NF-F12 LTT Edition Displays: 55" Samsung TV, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G700s | Case: NZXT H440 Matte Black | Extra: NZXT Hue+ Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5, Nvidia 3d Vision 2, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

1 minute ago, Nexxus said:

jew

ah

csgo

seriously when i play on a silver smurf they are in the most unexpected spots ever

Backpack.tf and its corresponding forum. Biased ass moderators, immature moderators, being able to get banned for reasons that make no sense, being permanently banned from posting comments on suggestions because you defended the fucking site, need I go on?

This forum has its share of problems, don't get me wrong. Idiocy, fanboys, and misinformation have been a real turn off for me recently, but is this community as bad as backpack.tf? Hell no.

Local dickhead and VHS collector.

Volume / Normalized 100% / 100% (content loudness -0.1dB)

@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie | Jake x Brendan :^

moo floof enthusiast, pm me moo rabbit pics

6 hours ago, No said:

csgo

seriously when i play on a silver smurf they are in the most unexpected spots ever

Stop silver smurfing

it stops real silvers from ranking up

especially my ass

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

Stop silver smurfing

it stops real silvers from ranking up

especially my ass

i'm not even good in silver...

theres 4 people on the other site and I'm rotating to that site, theres the last person in the randomest corner ever its annoying