Overwatch Console or PC

UgliestTurtle
Go to solution Solved by reptileexperts,
4 hours ago, UgliestTurtle said:

absolutely the only problem is that its by Blizzard. When have you ever known them to make a game and then put it on sale for cheap? 

the world of warcraft battlechest is like 10 bucks now... ;-)

But overwatch on PC is only 39.99 if you ignore the "origins" edition. And if you want the origins addition, on console its 48 from amazon

I'll be honest with you. I love playing on my PC. 4k Graphics... cant really get much better then that.

But. We are a select breed of enthusiasts, this causes not my many of my Friends, co-workers, and colleague to play on PC. I am split 50/50 on weather I should get Overwatch for PS4/Xbox or PC.

If the game was only single player game then PC would be the obvious choice. But since its seems to be purely Multiplayer then I would like to play with my friends.

Go with the one with more of your buddies. It is purely multiplayer (as you pointed out), so go with console if most of your friends are there. It's the same case for me and Battle field 4. Most of my friends were on console, so I picked it up first on console. But that doesn't mean forget about PC! Pick up a copy of Overwatch when it becomes cheap on PC to enjoy all dat PCMR-goodness!

1 hour ago, hydramerlin said:

Go with the one with more of your buddies. It is purely multiplayer (as you pointed out), so go with console if most of your friends are there. It's the same case for me and Battle field 4. Most of my friends were on console, so I picked it up first on console. But that doesn't mean forget about PC! Pick up a copy of Overwatch when it becomes cheap on PC to enjoy all dat PCMR-goodness!

absolutely the only problem is that its by Blizzard. When have you ever known them to make a game and then put it on sale for cheap? 

4 hours ago, UgliestTurtle said:

the world of warcraft battlechest is like 10 bucks now... ;-)

But overwatch on PC is only 39.99 if you ignore the "origins" edition. And if you want the origins addition, on console its 48 from amazon

SLI 1070 Setup for sale!!!