trying to choose pc parts for a programming pc(medium gaming), what should i get

an i3 6100 + gigabyte B150 + gtx 750 ti + 8 gb or if i try i5 it will be without a graphic card(budget :3)

Any PC will work. Programming is less demanding than sending an e-mail and uses less resources than typing up a Word document unless you plan on doing compiling in which case any x86 CPU will be fine.

-KuJoe

I run several programming tools at once and benefit from the i5.
But if you are just learning, the i3 will do you well and the 750ti will allow for actual games to be played. 

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

Because you put medium gaming it looks like you should stick with the i3 and 750ti. Fortunately if this is for college purposes, many colleges have servers you can compile code on allowing you to leverage their servers which are likely much more powerful than a system that is within your budget.

yes i am learning and i know that i can run text editors even on raspberry pi but its the android studio and other ides that lag on my old i5 laptop when i run the emulator so i just want to run them smoothly when working nothing much and if i should go for i5 non-k processor that is almost rupees 5K more(around $80) 

and what is the difference between i5 6400/6500/6600 ??

thanx :)

5 minutes ago, nshul12 said:

yes i am learning and i know that i can run text editors even on raspberry pi but its the android studio and other ides that lag on my old i5 laptop when i run the emulator so i just want to run them smoothly when working nothing much and if i should go for i5 non-k processor that is almost rupees 5K more(around $80) 

and what is the difference between i5 6400/6500/6600 ??

thanx :)

The difference between the 6400/6500/6600 is the clock speed. Nothing else