I need help with Photoshop 2015

So im a complete noob in photoshop im not so good and I was wondering if here is someone kind enough to do the work for me if its even possible. I have a picture of a T-shirt that i found online and i was wondering if it even possible to copy the disign and make a picture  out of it so i can print it on a tshirt?

1426326_946755968692853_4259177282344849189_n.jpg

You mean you want to print the same design on your own T-shirt?  Not print an image of the T-shirt in the image on your T-shirt.

Here is my recommendation, look for a similar font and create a design in Photoshop.  I doubt the text is copyrighted.  As for the image, look for a similar image that is not copyrighted or buy one from a stock image site.  Create the design, and print it on a T-shirt with a printing kit or take it to a printing store that does cloth prints for you.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Im trying to find the image all day no luck :(

11 minutes ago, Belo1301 said:

Im trying to find the image all day no luck :(

Hint: Google Image Search "Pin Up Girls"

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

found it there a site that scans the image and compares it with other images until it finds a match and it foudn ti :P

4a2fe3a142b76.jpg

Can somebody pls do this im so bad  i always do something wrong ?:S I think its a easy task for someone who knows how to use photoshop.

19 hours ago, Belo1301 said:

Can somebody pls do this im so bad  i always do something wrong ?:S I think its a easy task for someone who knows how to use photoshop.

Work = time and well most people would want something in return for that since most are very limited on time. I would suggest that you just look on some tutorials online and learn the basics of Ps. This seems to be a very easy task since you pretty much just have to copy the image and scale size it properly and find a similar font and type the text. 

And with the knowledge you will get can help you do similar things later on. You can never learn too much and the basics of Ps can be very usefull. 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"