Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RangerLunis

Good cheap smartphones? $100-300?

11 hours ago, Revinval said:

I have the zenphone 2 I am happy with it. Sub 200 good camera and sd card and dual sim. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875220008&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Cell+Phone+-+Unlocked+Cell+Phones-_-N82E16875220008&gclid=Cj0KEQjw4J-6BRD3h_KIoqijwvkBEiQAfcPiBddEAzLfDGsy03MSnjhpYMydeRt93Xrc_Yiy0H3mD7QaAsr98P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

 

I'm most definitely going for this, I mean 64gb of storage, IPS 1980x1080 display, 4gb of ram, all for 270$. Best phone I've found yet. Definitely not the best camera, but fine for what i'd use it for. Thanks man! 

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

So right now I'm using a pretty horrible phone. A ZTE Maven. It has pretty much almost NO storage, and I believe the sd card slot's pins might be broken or bent because it won't accept any of my micro cards. So basically what i'm looking for in my phone is:

 

-$100 to $300 price range

-unlocked

-reasonably good amount of on board storage

-Quality build

-Enough memory to atleast run a few emulators

 

Thanks for all the help!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RangerLunis said:

So right now I'm using a pretty horrible phone. A ZTE Maven. It has pretty much almost NO storage, and I believe the sd card slot's pins might be broken or bent because it won't accept any of my micro cards. So basically what i'm looking for in my phone is:

 

-$100 to $300 price range

-unlocked

-reasonably good amount of on board storage

-Quality build

-Enough memory to atleast run a few emulators

 

Thanks for all the help!

Moto X. I own a Moto G and have had no problems.


PC Specs:

 
Core I5 4690K CPU
Gigabyte GTX 960 windforce 4GB GDDR5 GPU
Corsair 100R case
Seasonic 620W S12-II PSU
Kingston SSDNow 120GB SSD
Toshiba 1TB HDD
Asrock H97 Pro4 motherboard
8GB panram DDR3 1600 RAM
Windows 10 home 64 bit
Link to post
Share on other sites

Moto whatever-fits-your-budget :P

moto G 4G (3rd gen) is a really nice option.

You might need a microsd because they go only up to 16GB but at least you have the option :P


If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Clubconsoles said:

Moto X. I own a Moto G and have had no problems.

1 minute ago, samcool55 said:

Moto whatever-fits-your-budget :P

moto G 4G (3rd gen) is a really nice option.

You might need a microsd because they go only up to 16GB but at least you have the option :P

That looks great as well, but I think im gonna go with the Moto nexus 6, seems to have a similar price and the nexus boosts with a extra gig of ram. So yeah motorola seems like a great company so I think nexus it is :D

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Name Taken said:

Check on Amazon or Ebay.

Can only really find them used, seems it was discontinued but i'll keep looking 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP · Best Answer
11 hours ago, Revinval said:

I have the zenphone 2 I am happy with it. Sub 200 good camera and sd card and dual sim. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875220008&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Cell+Phone+-+Unlocked+Cell+Phones-_-N82E16875220008&gclid=Cj0KEQjw4J-6BRD3h_KIoqijwvkBEiQAfcPiBddEAzLfDGsy03MSnjhpYMydeRt93Xrc_Yiy0H3mD7QaAsr98P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

 

I'm most definitely going for this, I mean 64gb of storage, IPS 1980x1080 display, 4gb of ram, all for 270$. Best phone I've found yet. Definitely not the best camera, but fine for what i'd use it for. Thanks man! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RangerLunis said:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875220008&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Cell+Phone+-+Unlocked+Cell+Phones-_-N82E16875220008&gclid=Cj0KEQjw4J-6BRD3h_KIoqijwvkBEiQAfcPiBddEAzLfDGsy03MSnjhpYMydeRt93Xrc_Yiy0H3mD7QaAsr98P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

 

I'm most definitely going for this, I mean 64gb of storage, IPS 1980x1080 display, 4gb of ram, all for 270$. Best phone I've found yet. Definitely not the best camera, but fine for what i'd use it for. Thanks man! 

I think it's a rip off. The phone is well over a year old and it only received a minor discount so because it was an ok deal last year, it only gets worse from there. The OnePlus X is offered at a lower price and received a pretty positive review from MKBHD. https://oneplus.net/x

I don't like OnePlus but I can't deny the value this phone delivers, especially after their recent price cuts. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×