Good cheap smartphones? $100-300?

Go to solution Solved by RangerLunis,
11 hours ago, Revinval said:

I have the zenphone 2 I am happy with it. Sub 200 good camera and sd card and dual sim. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875220008&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Cell+Phone+-+Unlocked+Cell+Phones-_-N82E16875220008&gclid=Cj0KEQjw4J-6BRD3h_KIoqijwvkBEiQAfcPiBddEAzLfDGsy03MSnjhpYMydeRt93Xrc_Yiy0H3mD7QaAsr98P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

I'm most definitely going for this, I mean 64gb of storage, IPS 1980x1080 display, 4gb of ram, all for 270$. Best phone I've found yet. Definitely not the best camera, but fine for what i'd use it for. Thanks man! 

So right now I'm using a pretty horrible phone. A ZTE Maven. It has pretty much almost NO storage, and I believe the sd card slot's pins might be broken or bent because it won't accept any of my micro cards. So basically what i'm looking for in my phone is:

-$100 to $300 price range

-unlocked

-reasonably good amount of on board storage

-Quality build

-Enough memory to atleast run a few emulators

Thanks for all the help!

5 minutes ago, RangerLunis said:

So right now I'm using a pretty horrible phone. A ZTE Maven. It has pretty much almost NO storage, and I believe the sd card slot's pins might be broken or bent because it won't accept any of my micro cards. So basically what i'm looking for in my phone is:

-$100 to $300 price range

-unlocked

-reasonably good amount of on board storage

-Quality build

-Enough memory to atleast run a few emulators

Thanks for all the help!

Moto X. I own a Moto G and have had no problems.

PC Specs:

Core I5 4690K CPU
Gigabyte GTX 960 windforce 4GB GDDR5 GPU
Corsair 100R case
Seasonic 620W S12-II PSU
Kingston SSDNow 120GB SSD
Toshiba 1TB HDD
Asrock H97 Pro4 motherboard
8GB panram DDR3 1600 RAM
Windows 10 home 64 bit

Moto whatever-fits-your-budget :P

moto G 4G (3rd gen) is a really nice option.

You might need a microsd because they go only up to 16GB but at least you have the option :P

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

1 minute ago, Clubconsoles said:

Moto X. I own a Moto G and have had no problems.

1 minute ago, samcool55 said:

Moto whatever-fits-your-budget :P

moto G 4G (3rd gen) is a really nice option.

You might need a microsd because they go only up to 16GB but at least you have the option :P

That looks great as well, but I think im gonna go with the Moto nexus 6, seems to have a similar price and the nexus boosts with a extra gig of ram. So yeah motorola seems like a great company so I think nexus it is :D

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

1 minute ago, Name Taken said:

Check on Amazon or Ebay.

Can only really find them used, seems it was discontinued but i'll keep looking 

I have the zenphone 2 I am happy with it. Sub 200 good camera and sd card and dual sim. 

11 hours ago, Revinval said:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875220008&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Cell+Phone+-+Unlocked+Cell+Phones-_-N82E16875220008&gclid=Cj0KEQjw4J-6BRD3h_KIoqijwvkBEiQAfcPiBddEAzLfDGsy03MSnjhpYMydeRt93Xrc_Yiy0H3mD7QaAsr98P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

I'm most definitely going for this, I mean 64gb of storage, IPS 1980x1080 display, 4gb of ram, all for 270$. Best phone I've found yet. Definitely not the best camera, but fine for what i'd use it for. Thanks man! 

2 hours ago, RangerLunis said:

I think it's a rip off. The phone is well over a year old and it only received a minor discount so because it was an ok deal last year, it only gets worse from there. The OnePlus X is offered at a lower price and received a pretty positive review from MKBHD. https://oneplus.net/x

I don't like OnePlus but I can't deny the value this phone delivers, especially after their recent price cuts.