This is why you should avoid the Razer Blade Pro, along with every other Razer Product.

Do you think Razer is a good company?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Razer is a good company?

• yessir
    • nope

I got a Razer BlackWidow Chroma, Firefly, Kraken Chroma and a DeathAdder Chroma. The DeathAdder is the only thing that is objectively good. The BlackWidow and Krakens have broken and need to be RMA'd. The DeathAdder is too big for me, (I prefer smaller mice, but I can still aim with it decently) I don't like hard pads and I'm obsessed with having perfect mouse feet, and the headset has such bad sound quality... OMFG it sucks. Have already bought a G303 (which with my luck combined with living in Australia means it has really bad sensor rattle and I'm already on my 2nd. He said he probably won't get the new ones in for months, or perhaps ever. Also, I'm not allowed to show online from the Razer fiasco. Thanks a lot. Anyway), and want to get a Corsair 'K' line of keyboards (haven't decided), an extended mouse pad, Audio Technica AT-2020 with a Audio Interface (don't know which one yet), and the K7XX's with some sort of AMP and DAC eventually (again, don't know which ones). Not all at once of course, but it would have only been 200-300 dollars more if I had gone with it to start with, and I personally think it would have been worth it, or just to have saved up for a little longer, or got it in multiple parts. Hindsight is a bitch.