NHL 14 Predicts This Year's Stanley Cup Winner!

ANUPLUCIFERGAMER

Hey guys!nhl14prediction9.26610.jpg

With a full season on the schedule and new divisions, hockey fans are chomping at the bit to get back on the ice. EA Sports tells the tale of the season using NHL 14 to predict events.

The game predicts that the St. Louis Blues will beat the Penguins four games to two in the finals to win the Stanley Cup for the first time, with Alex Pietrangelo picking up the Conn Smythe trophy in the process. In the regular season, the Blues grabbed second place in the new Central Division and earned the third seed in the Western Conference with 99 points.

Last year, EA Sports used NHL 13 to predict that the Rangers would beat the Blackhawks in the finals.

For more on the simulation, including all the playoff teams and trophy winners, head over to the game's official blog.

NHL 14 is out now for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Check out Bertz's review here.

[Source: EA Sports]

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

As brilliant as this is, it isn't tech news and you shouldn't copy and paste the entire article. You haven't even formatted it.

i know man! i was in a hurry! my mom was shouting for not eating my dinner! :angry:  :(

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

At 9PM?

yes. tomorrow i have to get up early as i have to attend something.

COMING SOON

St louis? Kazakhstan will win gold in olympic hockey this year too.  

• 2 weeks later...

St louis? Kazakhstan will win gold in olympic hockey this year too.

Usually i wouldn't give these sims any thought but St. Louis does have a very good team, probably best defense the league and a very balanced mix of forwards.

However if I were to pick, I'd stick with the conventional favourites. I think Chicago has a good chance of repeating.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250