LinusTech
LinusTech

Mr. Tech Tips

• Administrator
  • 2,002 posts

NCIX: http://bit.ly/16BPkHL
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1h4r6vB

So below is pretty much a copy of Bitfenix's product marketing for this case:

Reimagined with micro ATX compatibility, Prodigy M enables users to install multiple expansion cards while maintaining the same compact dimensions and sleek look of the original Prodigy. Suspended with two FyberFlex Composite handles for shock absorption, Prodigy M can be easily transported to the next room or to the next LAN party. The inside is incredibly flexible, offering space for SLI or Crossfire dual graphics technology, up to four 3.5" hard drives or five 2.5" SSDs, and even space for slim 240mm radiators. A magnetic heat shield is also included should you decide to fill the bottom with hard drives rather than fans. With BitFenix SofTouch Surface Treatment, a massive CPU cooler cutout, and rolled-edge cable pass-throughs, the small case that does it all returns with a vengeance.

Features

Full MATX Compatibility

matx_compatibility.jpg

You asked, we delivered. Prodigy M now features full compatibility with micro-ATX motherboards, all while maintaining the same compact dimensions as the original award-winning Prodigy. Featuring an all-new layout, Prodigy M is truly flexibility reimagined.

Sleek and Compact

sleek_and_compact.jpg?1

One thing that hasn't changed is the sleek and clean look of the original Prodigy. Sporting two exquisitely crafted handles that suspend the body, Prodigy M has the same modern yet elegant styling that made the original the small form factor case of choice for PC enthusiasts the world over.

Tremendous Flexibility

tremendous_flexibility.jpg

Of course, Prodigy M couldn't carry the Prodigy name without the flexibility to match. Aside from both micro ATX and mini-ITX compatibility, Prodigy M can be configured with up to four 3.5" HDDs or five 2.5" SSDs for excellent storage potential. Adding in a micro ATX motherboard gives you up to four expansion slots, perfect for additional expansion cards, or even SLI and Crossfire dual graphics capability.

Multiple Cooling Options

multiple_cooling_options.jpg

To keep things running frosty, Prodigy M can be outfitted with up to five fans for maximum cooling. Bolt a thin 240mm radiator on top, or perhaps a 120mm radiator on the rear. With the roomy interior, even tower CPU coolers up to 160mm will fit with ease. No matter how you prefer to cool your system, Prodigy M has you covered.

FyberFlex™ Composite Technology

fyberflex_composite.jpg?1

Like the original, both the top and bottom handles of Prodigy M are made from BitFenix FyberFlex™ Composite - a revolutionary material that is not only flexible, but incredibly strong. Fastened on both the top and bottom of the chassis, these handles are a convenient way to carry Prodigy, while providing added shock absorption during transport.

Easy to Build In

easy_to_build_in.jpg?1

To reduce the amount of fiddling with hardware to a minimum, Prodigy M comes with user-friendly installation features such as a massive CPU cooler cutout to make swapping coolers a snap. Not using fans on the bottom? Use the included magnetic heat shield to prevent warm air from re-entering the case. Finally, anti-vibration pads help further reduce errant noise from working hard drives.

BitFenix Quality

bitfenix_quality.jpg

Rife with special touches, Prodigy M is a BitFenix chassis through and through. Coated with SofTouch™ Surface Treatment, Prodigy M's FyberFlex handles feel soft and smooth to the touch. A luxuriously coated interior, a brushed aluminum BitFenix logo, and rolled-edge cable pass-throughs ensure a quality experience you've come to expect from BitFenix.

• Dr3nz4r, shady-elite, SirReallySam and 1 other like this

NoTreble
NoTreble

Gallifreyan

• 559 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

I love the original and I'm sure the updated case will receive the same feedback.  ^_^

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Wauthar
Wauthar

"The Du(t)chess"

• 2,083 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands (currently London)

I love the looks of the Prodigy!

I have the feeling that it this will be very popular because of the mATX form factor.

EDIT: The NCIX link links to the Corsair 750D :ph34r:

Edited by Wauthar, 26 September 2013 - 03:50 AM.

• mooommo and tlx like this

My rig:

The Conglomerate wants YOU, apply now!

Supporting the Official LTT Conglomerate with a RSI Constellation Andromeda and an Origin Jumpworks 325A

megadarkwood
megadarkwood

Car nerd and snoop dogg enthusiast

• 5,126 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

User's Awards

Man I want and don't want it at the same time.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - Car fund: $687.30 / $4,500

KaareKanin
KaareKanin

[ˈkɔːɾə kɑnɪn]

• 1,523 posts
  • LocationNorway

User's Awards

No video? :(

TheSLSAMG
TheSLSAMG

A guy with a couple of PCs.

• 12,778 posts
  • LocationNew York

Nice, now will there ever be a build guide in it? :)

All companies lie, NVIDIA just got busted. - Jobbe03

And as you were walking by, I was staring at the sky, never knew you. When my instincts said to look, just a glance is all it took to make me realize.

Popadookie
Popadookie

• 170 posts
  • Location'Straya, mate

If your in Australia http://www.pccasegea...077585b4fc543f0

Corsair 350D - ASUS Maximus V Gene - Intel 3770K @ 4.6Ghz - Corsair H100i - G-skill Trident X 2666Mhz 4x4Gb - 2 x EVGA GTX 680 Classified 4Gb @ 1250Mhz - Corsair 860i - 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 240GB (Raid 0)

UselessBread
UselessBread

Ruisleipä

• 979 posts
  • LocationDrinking your coffee

Will there be something on the Bitfenix Phenom?

Profile picture may not necessarily be representative of final product.[1]

mmracho
mmracho

• 143 posts
  • LocationDo you really need to know?

I wish this case came sooner so that I could have built my friend's PC with this one instead of the mini ITX one.

Linus! The NCIX link is not right. It links to a Corsair 750D.  :o

-edit-

Sorry,

Tried copy-pasting the link, it works.

Don't click it

PC Specs

chaozbandit
chaozbandit

Accomplished Marksman

• 874 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

So much want.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 BE @ 4.8 GHz + Swiftech H220 GPU: ASUS R9 290 DCII OC MB: ASUS Crosshair-V Formula-Z RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600 MHz 8GB 

CASE: Modded Cooler Master CM 690 II STORAGE: Samgsung Evo 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 1TB + WD Red 3TB PSU: XFX Pro 850W BE

GEAR: Razer Deathadder, Razer BlackWidow, Razer Goliathus Control Extended, Razer Kraken Pro Black

kushal171
kushal171

Sneaky Bastard

• 873 posts
  • LocationInside of a parabola

more yummy cases YAY!!

Windows 8 64 bit|Intel Core2Quad Q6600 2.4 Ghz @3.2 Ghz NZXT Lexa Blackline | EVGA nForce 780i sli DDR2 ADATA 2x2GB, Komputorbay 2x2GB @800Mhz XFX HD 7770 DD GHz Edition | XFX Classic Series 650W | Phillips 22", GNR 18" | Logitech Wireless | Periix MX-1000 ThermalTake Max Orb Samsung SCSI 1TBx2 7200rpm - Raid 0, 250gb Seagate ST200DMQnap TS-219P (Seagate Barracuda 2TBx2 7200rpmRAID 1) |

Compe
Compe

• 5 posts

badum ts gonna get dis

SirReallySam
SirReallySam

English Musketeer

• 3,658 posts
  • LocationEngland - WOO Back to the Country I was born in...

I think Linus just showed me my new Case XD

PROFILEYEAH

SirReallySam † TTCF Member/Moderator †

BevanGachett
BevanGachett

• 182 posts

I knew this wasn't a Mini-ITX case. Someone at Bitfenix needs to learn more about what REAL ITX cases look like. ie EVGA Hadron Air.

MrAlexOneill
MrAlexOneill

• 336 posts
  • LocationDavie,Florida of The United States of America

Does this case make the mobo go upside-down, if so, is that bad for your components in the longrun?

My Pc Gaming Rig (Blue Blackhawk) Specs: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/V88U

oroo708
oroo708

• 4 posts

any video unboxing?

Kiwiandapple
Kiwiandapple

Trusted Moron!

• Bronze Contributor
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Haha, woops. Linking the 750D at NCIX. 
And over at Amazon they don't sell the Prodigy M yet.

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + WD 1TB Black, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, Logitech G400s, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, DasKeyboard Model S MX Blue Qnix QX2710 & Dell P2314H

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

Epikas
Epikas

• 177 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Pre-ordered mine. Just waiting..... AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cpu: Intel i5 3570k @4.3Ghz *cooled by Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme* | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy-M | Motherbord: Asus P8Z77-M Ram: Patriot Viper 3 8gb @1600mhz | Video Card: Asus HD7870 @1180/1300 |
Power Supply: Corsair HX650 Monitor: LG 22EN43 | KeyBord: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid  | Mouse: Corsair M60 | Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster Z|Headset : Audio Techinca ATH-M50 |
Storage : Sandisk Extreme 120gb and 1tb Seagate Barracuda |

CoolBeans
CoolBeans

m'ladi

• 9,133 posts
  • Locationmoms basement
Upside down motherboard, no thanks
  • DeadSurvivor and Wferr like this

Epikas
Epikas

• 177 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Upside down motherboard, no thanks

You can always re-invert it~

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2

Cpu: Intel i5 3570k @4.3Ghz *cooled by Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme* | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy-M | Motherbord: Asus P8Z77-M Ram: Patriot Viper 3 8gb @1600mhz | Video Card: Asus HD7870 @1180/1300 |
Power Supply: Corsair HX650 Monitor: LG 22EN43 | KeyBord: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid  | Mouse: Corsair M60 | Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster Z|Headset : Audio Techinca ATH-M50 |
Storage : Sandisk Extreme 120gb and 1tb Seagate Barracuda |

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bitfenix, prodigy m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users