Bitfenix Prodigy M - Where to Buy

LinusTech

NCIX: http://bit.ly/16BPkHL
Amazon: http://geni.us/MpKoT

So below is pretty much a copy of Bitfenix's product marketing for this case:

Reimagined with micro ATX compatibility, Prodigy M enables users to install multiple expansion cards while maintaining the same compact dimensions and sleek look of the original Prodigy. Suspended with two FyberFlex Composite handles for shock absorption, Prodigy M can be easily transported to the next room or to the next LAN party. The inside is incredibly flexible, offering space for SLI or Crossfire dual graphics technology, up to four 3.5" hard drives or five 2.5" SSDs, and even space for slim 240mm radiators. A magnetic heat shield is also included should you decide to fill the bottom with hard drives rather than fans. With BitFenix SofTouch Surface Treatment, a massive CPU cooler cutout, and rolled-edge cable pass-throughs, the small case that does it all returns with a vengeance.

Features

Full MATX Compatibility

matx_compatibility.jpg

You asked, we delivered. Prodigy M now features full compatibility with micro-ATX motherboards, all while maintaining the same compact dimensions as the original award-winning Prodigy. Featuring an all-new layout, Prodigy M is truly flexibility reimagined.

Sleek and Compact

sleek_and_compact.jpg?1

One thing that hasn't changed is the sleek and clean look of the original Prodigy. Sporting two exquisitely crafted handles that suspend the body, Prodigy M has the same modern yet elegant styling that made the original the small form factor case of choice for PC enthusiasts the world over.

Tremendous Flexibility

tremendous_flexibility.jpg

Of course, Prodigy M couldn't carry the Prodigy name without the flexibility to match. Aside from both micro ATX and mini-ITX compatibility, Prodigy M can be configured with up to four 3.5" HDDs or five 2.5" SSDs for excellent storage potential. Adding in a micro ATX motherboard gives you up to four expansion slots, perfect for additional expansion cards, or even SLI and Crossfire dual graphics capability.

Multiple Cooling Options

multiple_cooling_options.jpg

To keep things running frosty, Prodigy M can be outfitted with up to five fans for maximum cooling. Bolt a thin 240mm radiator on top, or perhaps a 120mm radiator on the rear. With the roomy interior, even tower CPU coolers up to 160mm will fit with ease. No matter how you prefer to cool your system, Prodigy M has you covered.

FyberFlex™ Composite Technology

fyberflex_composite.jpg?1

Like the original, both the top and bottom handles of Prodigy M are made from BitFenix FyberFlex™ Composite - a revolutionary material that is not only flexible, but incredibly strong. Fastened on both the top and bottom of the chassis, these handles are a convenient way to carry Prodigy, while providing added shock absorption during transport.

Easy to Build In

easy_to_build_in.jpg?1

To reduce the amount of fiddling with hardware to a minimum, Prodigy M comes with user-friendly installation features such as a massive CPU cooler cutout to make swapping coolers a snap. Not using fans on the bottom? Use the included magnetic heat shield to prevent warm air from re-entering the case. Finally, anti-vibration pads help further reduce errant noise from working hard drives.

BitFenix Quality

bitfenix_quality.jpg

Rife with special touches, Prodigy M is a BitFenix chassis through and through. Coated with SofTouch™ Surface Treatment, Prodigy M's FyberFlex handles feel soft and smooth to the touch. A luxuriously coated interior, a brushed aluminum BitFenix logo, and rolled-edge cable pass-throughs ensure a quality experience you've come to expect from BitFenix.

I love the original and I'm sure the updated case will receive the same feedback.  ^_^

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

I love the looks of the Prodigy!

I have the feeling that it this will be very popular because of the mATX form factor.

EDIT: The NCIX link links to the Corsair 750D :ph34r:

Edited by Wauthar

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Man I want and don't want it at the same time.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Nice, now will there ever be a build guide in it? :)

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Corsair 350D - ASUS Maximus V Gene - Intel 3770K @ 4.6Ghz - Corsair H100i - G-skill Trident X 2666Mhz 4x4Gb - 2 x EVGA GTX 680 Classified 4Gb @ 1250Mhz - Corsair 860i - 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 240GB (Raid 0)

I wish this case came sooner so that I could have built my friend's PC with this one instead of the mini ITX one.

Linus! The NCIX link is not right. It links to a Corsair 750D.  :o

-edit-

Sorry,

Tried copy-pasting the link, it works.

Don't click it

Good enough.

So much want.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

more yummy cases YAY!!

I knew this wasn't a Mini-ITX case. Someone at Bitfenix needs to learn more about what REAL ITX cases look like. ie EVGA Hadron Air.

Haha, woops. Linking the 750D at NCIX. 
And over at Amazon they don't sell the Prodigy M yet.

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

Pre-ordered mine. Just waiting..... AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cpu: Intel i5 3570k @4.3Ghz *cooled by Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme* | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy-M | Motherbord: Asus P8Z77-M Ram: Patriot Viper 3 8gb @1600mhz | Video Card: Asus HD7870 @1180/1300 |

Power Supply: Corsair HX650 Monitor: LG 22EN43 | KeyBord: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid  | Mouse: Corsair M60 | Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster Z|Headset : Audio Techinca ATH-M50 |

Storage : Sandisk Extreme 120gb and 1tb Seagate Barracuda |

• 4 weeks later...

Upside down motherboard, no thanks

You can always re-invert it~

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2

Cpu: Intel i5 3570k @4.3Ghz *cooled by Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme* | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy-M | Motherbord: Asus P8Z77-M Ram: Patriot Viper 3 8gb @1600mhz | Video Card: Asus HD7870 @1180/1300 |

Power Supply: Corsair HX650 Monitor: LG 22EN43 | KeyBord: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid  | Mouse: Corsair M60 | Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster Z|Headset : Audio Techinca ATH-M50 |

Storage : Sandisk Extreme 120gb and 1tb Seagate Barracuda |

I knew this wasn't a Mini-ITX case. Someone at Bitfenix needs to learn more about what REAL ITX cases look like. ie EVGA Hadron Air.

*facepalm*

• 10 months later...

NCIX: http://bit.ly/16BPkHL

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1h4r6vB

So below is pretty much a copy of Bitfenix's product marketing for this case:

Reimagined with micro ATX compatibility, Prodigy M enables users to install multiple expansion cards while maintaining the same compact dimensions and sleek look of the original Prodigy. Suspended with two FyberFlex Composite handles for shock absorption, Prodigy M can be easily transported to the next room or to the next LAN party. The inside is incredibly flexible, offering space for SLI or Crossfire dual graphics technology, up to four 3.5" hard drives or five 2.5" SSDs, and even space for slim 240mm radiators. A magnetic heat shield is also included should you decide to fill the bottom with hard drives rather than fans. With BitFenix SofTouch Surface Treatment, a massive CPU cooler cutout, and rolled-edge cable pass-throughs, the small case that does it all returns with a vengeance.

Features

Full MATX Compatibility

matx_compatibility.jpg

You asked, we delivered. Prodigy M now features full compatibility with micro-ATX motherboards, all while maintaining the same compact dimensions as the original award-winning Prodigy. Featuring an all-new layout, Prodigy M is truly flexibility reimagined.

Sleek and Compact

sleek_and_compact.jpg?1

One thing that hasn't changed is the sleek and clean look of the original Prodigy. Sporting two exquisitely crafted handles that suspend the body, Prodigy M has the same modern yet elegant styling that made the original the small form factor case of choice for PC enthusiasts the world over.

Tremendous Flexibility

tremendous_flexibility.jpg

Of course, Prodigy M couldn't carry the Prodigy name without the flexibility to match. Aside from both micro ATX and mini-ITX compatibility, Prodigy M can be configured with up to four 3.5" HDDs or five 2.5" SSDs for excellent storage potential. Adding in a micro ATX motherboard gives you up to four expansion slots, perfect for additional expansion cards, or even SLI and Crossfire dual graphics capability.

Multiple Cooling Options

multiple_cooling_options.jpg

To keep things running frosty, Prodigy M can be outfitted with up to five fans for maximum cooling. Bolt a thin 240mm radiator on top, or perhaps a 120mm radiator on the rear. With the roomy interior, even tower CPU coolers up to 160mm will fit with ease. No matter how you prefer to cool your system, Prodigy M has you covered.

FyberFlex™ Composite Technology

fyberflex_composite.jpg?1

Like the original, both the top and bottom handles of Prodigy M are made from BitFenix FyberFlex™ Composite - a revolutionary material that is not only flexible, but incredibly strong. Fastened on both the top and bottom of the chassis, these handles are a convenient way to carry Prodigy, while providing added shock absorption during transport.

Easy to Build In

easy_to_build_in.jpg?1

To reduce the amount of fiddling with hardware to a minimum, Prodigy M comes with user-friendly installation features such as a massive CPU cooler cutout to make swapping coolers a snap. Not using fans on the bottom? Use the included magnetic heat shield to prevent warm air from re-entering the case. Finally, anti-vibration pads help further reduce errant noise from working hard drives.

BitFenix Quality

bitfenix_quality.jpg

Rife with special touches, Prodigy M is a BitFenix chassis through and through. Coated with SofTouch™ Surface Treatment, Prodigy M's FyberFlex handles feel soft and smooth to the touch. A luxuriously coated interior, a brushed aluminum BitFenix logo, and rolled-edge cable pass-throughs ensure a quality experience you've come to expect from BitFenix.

The images are all broken :(

-·- BitFenix Prodigy M (Arctic White) -·- Asus Maximus VII Gene -·- Intel Core i7-4790K -·- Corsair H100i -·- G.Skill Trident X 2133MHz CL9 32GB (4x8GB) -·- Sparkle Calibre GTX580 -·- Samsung 500GB 850 Evo SSD -·- WD Caviar Green 4TB -·- Cooler Master V700 -·- LG 25UM55 21:9 2560x1080 25" -·- Logitech G600 -·-

• 11 months later...

I feel it very annoying, the drive bay on the front ready for an optical drive is right where I wanted to install a dual radiator. I love this case, it's aesthetically pleasing, it comes in two stunning colour designs, but it has mediocre airflow potential. When I look at mini ITX or micro ATX cases, I expect great airflow or cooling options because of the fact that you may be generating lots of heat in a small space.

But hey, I might be totally wrong, these problems might only be for my plans and the ways I normally see a PC. Feel free to tell me how you can use this case in good gaming builds, because I'd love to use a case like this.

I feel it very annoying, the drive bay on the front ready for an optical drive is right where I wanted to install a dual radiator. I love this case, it's aesthetically pleasing, it comes in two stunning colour designs, but it has mediocre airflow potential. When I look at mini ITX or micro ATX cases, I expect great airflow or cooling options because of the fact that you may be generating lots of heat in a small space.

But hey, I might be totally wrong, these problems might only be for my plans and the ways I normally see a PC. Feel free to tell me how you can use this case in good gaming builds, because I'd love to use a case like this.

Blower style graphics cards and aio cpu cooling is really the only way to get high performance at decent temps out of an itx case.

Also year old necro....

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS