WTF Xbox modding?

Flowey

Hummm lately there has been a few post on reddit about xbox modding being a thing, and xbox users being total kids spamming modders account to bring their mods to xbox. HUM WTF, since when is xbox modding a thing? IS modding a selling point now? Don't modders just do it for fun? Why would they mod on xbox then?

2 minutes ago, Flowey said:

Hummm lately there has been a few post on reddit about xbox modding being a thing, and xbox users being total kids spamming modders account to bring their mods to xbox. HUM WTF, since when is xbox modding a thing? IS modding a selling point now? Don't modders just do it for fun? Why would they mod on xbox then?

Yeah. Well the pcmr will still be the home for modding...

2 minutes ago, Flowey said:

Wowie, you're right.

Modding should be for fun, not for selling.

Welp, that's at least what I think.

I think it deserves more RECOGNITION!

#Undertale

May the force be with you - Yoda

4 minutes ago, itsMilan said:

Wowie, you're right.

#Undertale

They gotta have determination tho

7 minutes ago, itsMilan said:

Wowie, you're right.

#Undertale

That gif tho xD

10 minutes ago, Sans said:

Yeah. Well the pcmr will still be the home for modding...

7 minutes ago, itsMilan said:

Wowie, you're right.

#Undertale

YO is it just me or is all that shit caused by Bethesda themselves? WTF is Bethesda.net? Don't they realise that modders aren't payed? WTF? Again, moddigng is not a selling point, god damn it, it's people doing it for fun. If they don't want to take time and make a console version f said mod, no amount of spamming will help. God damn, I'm reading dsome of the posts console users have left, and I can't believe how much reatrd is being sad. I mean, they act like godamn childs!

Goddamit Bethesda, trying to screw the modding community all ove again...

4 minutes ago, Flowey said:

YO is it just me or is all that shit caused by Bethesda themselves? WTF is Bethesda.net? Don't they realise that modders aren't payed? WTF? Again, moddigng is not a selling point, god damn it, it's people doing it for fun. If they don't want to take time and make a console version f said mod, no amount of spamming will help. God damn, I'm reading dsome of the posts console users have left, and I can't believe how much reatrd is being sad. I mean, they act like godamn childs!

Goddamit Bethesda, trying to screw the modding community all ove again...

It's not their fault with the paid mods thing it was steam 

https://steamcommunity.com/games/SteamWorkshop/announcements/detail/208632365253244218

Bethesda just agreed to that.

it wasn't their idea.

But still im pissed at when Console peasents cross the Pcmr territory... this time with mods.

5 minutes ago, Sans said:

It's not their fault with the paid mods thing it was steam 

https://steamcommunity.com/games/SteamWorkshop/announcements/detail/208632365253244218

Bethesda just agreed to that.

it wasn't their idea.

But still im pissed at when Console peasents cross the Pcmr territory... this time with mods.

Like it's entitled to them, right?

3 hours ago, Flowey said:

Like it's entitled to them, right?

Ah my grammar today xD

Yeah they get all these exclusives and pc doesn't get anything... well alot but it seems like the console is at the top and nobody cares about the pc and im really pissed about that. Modding was a big part about the skyrim game on the pc now consoles can use it? Bull****!

1 minute ago, Sans said:

Ah my grammar today xD

Yeah they get all these exclusives and pc doesn't get anything... well alot but it seems like the console is at the top and nobody cares about the pc and im really pissed about that. Modding was a big part about the skyrim game on the pc now consoles can use it? Bull****!

They can't use it, modders have to do the job to port it to consoles themselves, that's the issue. Bethesda's turning into an asshole lately, I don't like were this is going...

1 minute ago, Flowey said:

They can't use it, modders have to do the job to port it to consoles themselves, that's the issue. Bethesda's turning into an asshole lately, I don't like were this is going...

Same :/