ELI5: How to play Minecraft on pc with a controller

MrStormTrooper

I've looked at all the guides, I've sworn and cursed at all the smug arsed little kids making videos on youtube, now could someone please explain it to me, in simple, step by step instructions, using little tiny words and as few additional viruses/programs as possible, how for the love of all that is holy, do I play Minecraft on my Win10 PC, using an xbox1 controller, that is already connected via the wireless adapter for windows dongle thingymabobber.

Then, could someone explain why the f**king f**k the c**ts at Microsoft couldn't just include controller support in the first place?

Aaaand breathe...

Thanks in advance.

My PC:- Codename: DarthStorm | Corsair Carbide Spec-03 | Asus Z170-E Skylake | i7 6700k | Thermaltake Water 3.0 Cooler | 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3000MHz | GeForce GTX 970 Strix | 480Gb Sandisk Ultra II + 4Tb WD Blue | 750w Corsair Builder Series CX750M

4 minutes ago, MrStormTrooper said:

I've looked at all the guides, I've sworn and cursed at all the smug arsed little kids making videos on youtube, now could someone please explain it to me, in simple, step by step instructions, using little tiny words and as few additional viruses/programs as possible, how for the love of all that is holy, do I play Minecraft on my Win10 PC, using an xbox1 controller, that is already connected via the wireless adapter for windows dongle thingymabobber.

Then, could someone explain why the f**king f**k the c**ts at Microsoft couldn't just include controller support in the first place?

Aaaand breathe...

Thanks in advance.

xpader maybe?

I am a paid professional, but only when I am at work...and getting paid.

I'm sorry for being that guy that isn't much of a help, but... playing Minecraft with a controller is about as nice as playing a racing game with your fucking feet :P

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

8 minutes ago, Stijncat said:

I'm sorry for being that guy that isn't much of a help, but... playing Minecraft with a controller is about as nice as playing a racing game with your fucking feet :P

Well, pedals are pretty useful in a racing game, i play them with my feet :)

and hands...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I tried to do the same a few years ago and gave up. Unless there are mods that change the whole crafting and menu system to be like the Xbox and PS versions, 

Xpadder is your best bet.

Intel i5-6600K, be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Asus MAXIMUS VIII Gene, 16gb Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4, 500gb Samsung 850 Evo, 2tb Seagate Barracuda, GTX 1080 EVGA FTW, Thermaltake Core v21, Seasonic M12II 850W

On 20-5-2016 at 10:08 PM, spwath said:

Well, pedals are pretty useful in a racing game, i play them with my feet :)

and hands...

http://i.imgur.com/YAGpXPd.png

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)