LTT Intro Song is actually pretty dope

Trav_X

Kinda felt like making a thread and this is the best I could come up with. You've all heard the LTT intro song, and most of you have probably have heard the entire song itself, it's an NCS (No CopyRight Sounds) and also a MonsterCat release by Laszlo, called Supernova. Not sure if LTT links it in their videos, but I've seen comment of some people asking about the song. The song is actually pretty good in case you haven't heard the whole thing, definitely one of the better NCS releases I've ever heard and a pretty good EDM/dub song regardless. I'll link it below, and even check out more of Laszlo's songs :) they do work.

This is more of a thread for people who've never heard it or don't consider themselves fan of electronic/EDM/Dubstep or whatever you want to call it (synth?) but just check it out if you haven't, you won't regret it ;) 

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

7 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

According to people who hate dubstep:

Dubstep = Electro, House, Progressive House, Trap, Hardcore, Hard dance....etc

*sigh*

Is that not what it is..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Just now, TheRandomness said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No.

I just assumed they were subgenres

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

I just assumed they were subgenres

Dubstep is it's own genre. So are all the others (well, Prog House, Bass house, electro house are subgenres of house).

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Yeah, Linus has even given a shoutout to Monstercat in a few of his videos. A lot of their music is from the Monstercat releases. 

1 hour ago, shibbs said:

Yeah, Linus has even given a shoutout to Monstercat in a few of his videos. A lot of their music is from the Monstercat releases. 

True, I have seen and noticed that :D in a lot of their build guide or build logs, they play songs that are all on MonsterCat (still made by other people, though). Stuff like in Oil Rig, Whole Room Water, etc. has a lot of background while they work :)

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

1 hour ago, TheRandomness said:

Dubstep is it's own genre. So are all the others (well, Prog House, Bass house, electro house are subgenres of house).

I cannot agree more

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6