FAH Client decides to throw away my completed WU

So last night, one WU completed and had trouble uploading the results. I thought nothing of it and let it run overnight to let it upload. I don't fold overnight so my points shouldn't change to drastically. I woke up this morning and found out that my points and total number of work units were still the same as the night before, so that means the client tried to upload the results of the WU but can't so it decided to throw it away?

Has anyone else had this problem before? I saw the logs that it was just 5.26MB so I was wondering why there was so much trouble uploading it. Now I'm 50K credits short. :(

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

I am probably too late here.. But the stats don't necessarily

update that fast. Did you ever figure it out? It would be

interesting to see the log if you still have it.

6 hours ago, tobben said:

I am probably too late here.. But the stats don't necessarily

update that fast. Did you ever figure it out? It would be

interesting to see the log if you still have it.

The logs were overwritten by the time I woke up. But I do know that the WU was worth 50K credits and I was 50K short when I woke up the next day minus the other WUs that were submitted during the night.

Basically, the log had A LOT of upload lines. Normally, I would see a few upload lines before I get the completed message. Normally I would see this on a normal WU upload.

10:10:55:WU02:FS02:Upload complete
10:10:55:WU02:FS02:Server responded WORK_ACK (400)
10:10:55:WU02:FS02:Final credit estimate, 7166.00 points
10:10:55:WU02:FS02:Cleaning up

But on that night, it kept giving me updates of the upload process and was all in all really slow. I assume it might be the server load on Stanford's end tho.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

It should give you the percentage on each step along the way.

Then say "something something failed" "reconnecting" and it 

will start over again. It should have some kinda final error if

it decided to throw it out alltogether, but i guess the lack of a 

completed upload also speaks for itself.  

It seems to have a habit of just dropping off if it takes too 

long, not the greatest when your connection sucks. 

5 hours ago, tobben said:

It should give you the percentage on each step along the way.

Then say "something something failed" "reconnecting" and it 

will start over again. It should have some kinda final error if

it decided to throw it out alltogether, but i guess the lack of a 

completed upload also speaks for itself.  

It seems to have a habit of just dropping off if it takes too 

long, not the greatest when your connection sucks. 

Before I went to bed that night, I did see a lot of the percentage messages on the logs and a failed message before it retried uploading again. I thought it was just the servers slowing down so I thought nothing of it. My internet was working fine because I was able to watch youtube while in bed on my phone.

On another note, the fallback did work tho. It connected to the server on port 8080 but after it failed, it reverted to the normal port 80.

~~~SnapDragon~~~