Need TV that stays on an image

I need a TV for a lobby and I need it to stay on an image for a directory and never turn off, 40 inch flat screen would be preferable, I bought an LG and it doesnt do what i want, any suggestions?

I think most TV's would have a photo or media player built on. Plug in a USB with one image and your ready to rock.

You could also plug a computer into the TV using a VGA or HDMI cable and I'd guarantee that would work, but it would cost more and use more power.

48 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I think most TV's would have a photo or media player built on. Plug in a USB with one image and your ready to rock.

You could also plug a computer into the TV using a VGA or HDMI cable and I'd guarantee that would work, but it would cost more and use more power.

Well the LG that I bought has an image player like you said but the problem is that the TV turns itself off, ive turned off sleep mode and power saving mode and it still turns itself off.

1 minute ago, nuttysandwich said:

Well the LG that I bought has an image player like you said but the problem is that the TV turns itself off, ive turned off sleep mode and power saving mode and it still turns itself off.

Maybe get a Chrome cast or a compute stick.