Ducky Shine II Function keys stopped working

Christian

Yes, another Ducky thread.

When i hit the Fn key and any of the F keys, their supposed functions don't work (eg. play/pause, stop. volume, etc.) The only ones that work are the LED keys (CM1, CM2, mode, brightness, REC1, REC2). Also, the calculator, my computer, email and home keys don't work all the time. USed to be every second boot. Now like 1 in 5 boots they will work. Really weird stuff, and i kinda want them to work. I always hit the calculator key and it doesn't work lol.

Thanks in advance!

Did you try uninstalling the keyboard drivers in Device Manager and un pluging it and re pluging it back in to recognize it again and reinstall drivers?

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

• 2 weeks later...
Did you try uninstalling the keyboard drivers in Device Manager and un pluging it and re pluging it back in to recognize it again and reinstall drivers?

Sorry for the belated reply. I did this, and it worked fine. But after shutting the PC down, on the next boot they returned to not working again :( I do'nt really want to get behind my 800D every boot to unplug and plug in the cable