Please participate in a survey for my assessment task

l__T__l

I'd appreciate it if you could participate in my survey that's part of my IST assessment task. It focuses on brand preferences within computers, I'll share the results later if anyone is interested. Just click on the link and go through it.

(please note that the 'preferred brand only' is meant to mean you would on purchase something from your preferred brand, no that all it means to you is that its your preferred brand)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NxxAkKy7MT7hSFkUblnSCu2VyStYSYMcT2-0V-syQ1M/viewform

My name is No No NO and am ages at 1 year old.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

I really doubt anyone is going to give you their real name.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

10 minutes ago, Weak1ings said:

My name is No No NO and am ages at 1 year old.

thanks. i dont care so much about the name it was just a requirement.

@sors thats alright, its a required question for the task but it doesnt really matter.

I recomend to change the age section to ranges, because people would be more willing to give their age range than actual age 

Thanks to everyone who participated, I only had one person who inputted an inappropriate name and said they were 69 years old, thanks 'my penis'. Many of you put fake names and ages, or entered their twitch/youtube channel but i wasnt expecting anything different and those questions were only there because it is required. I know have enough responses but your still welcome to complete it.

Really? Just use stackpoll, man. And i don't even know how Google allows you to select an Age below 13 and not kick you outta there.

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

Done.

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

I'm certainly not providing you with any of my personal information. Moreover because of that very request:

xjn33sH.gif

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

All done my friend, hope it helps :)

My PC: I7 4770 (3.4Ghz)

32Gb Corsair Xms3 DDR3

Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980ti

Asus Z87-A Motherboard

Samsung 120gb SSD

Seagate 2TB HDD

Aerocool Xpredator Evil Black

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/8502026

51 minutes ago, Jack Longman said:

All done my friend, hope it helps :)

Thanks, it really does.

9 hours ago, l__T__l said:

I'd appreciate it if you could participate in my survey that's part of my IST assessment task. It focuses on brand preferences within computers, I'll share the results later if anyone is interested. Just click on the link and go through it.

(please note that the 'preferred brand only' is meant to mean you would on purchase something from your preferred brand, no that all it means to you is that its your preferred brand)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NxxAkKy7MT7hSFkUblnSCu2VyStYSYMcT2-0V-syQ1M/viewform

Done

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

49 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

Done

Thank you.