Tablet suggestions (Sub $200CAD) FHD

Nomelas

Hey guys,

I am looking for a decent tablet for under $200 CAD. Currently we have the nexus 7 2013 which my daughter uses regularly (best tablet investment ever IMO).

Her grandmother now wants one for herself and also for my daughter to use on occasion. The problem is I'm picky and that's hard when you live in Canada...

What I'm looking for is a tablet that's between 7-8 inches, it needs to be FHD (1080p or better) and around $200ish dollars.

I've looked and looked and  am not able to find anything decent enough... any suggestions?

Processor: AMD FX8320 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO 2.0 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair Carbine 500R Drives: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD & Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD

You need to up your dollar amount period, if you want something usable that is not used. You pay for what you get has lived strong for good reasons, I just dont think that you will enjoy the experience you would get from 200$. I have played with a good amount of tablets so this comes with a little insight.

“Does Yggdrasil drink from it because it is the Well of Wisdom, or is it the Well of Wisdom because Yggdrasil drinks from it?” 
― J. Aleksandr WoottonHer Unwelcome Inheritance

CPU Intel 6700k @4.7ghz  Motherboard Asus Rampage Formula VIII RAM 16gb (4x4) Corsair Dominator Platinums GPU Evga Hybrid 980ti

Case ThermalTake X71 Storage 512gb 950 Samsung M.2 PSU 1000Hxi Corsair Cooling 115i Corsair CLC 280mm
Operating System Windows 10 64bit