Dell refurb store

LordLeewee

anyone used them before? i was under the impression if something was on the site it was in stock and available, and you'd have it within a week. i ordered something yesterday and just had shipping confirmation for 1st of june! their online chat is off and phone line closed over the weekend so i cant get in touch with them yet, so was wondering if anyones ordered before if i should expect it sooner and thats just a generic first email while the order is being processed?

Thats not that long, 2 weeks.

But IDK, havent used them, seems like it should be shorter

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

yeah it says within 7 days on the website, so was very disappointed to get told in this email it could be up to 18. disappointing when you're spending over a grand on something thats in stock

Maybe that's assuming extra processing time or something. I would give it a couple days to ship and see what that estimate is as I've had some sites quote me really long times for delivery and it comes in a few days. Mayhems for example says up to 14 days for delivery, I got my stuff in 3.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Maybe that's assuming extra processing time or something. I would give it a couple days to ship and see what that estimate is as I've had some sites quote me really long times for delivery and it comes in a few days. Mayhems for example says up to 14 days for delivery, I got my stuff in 3.

yeah, I'm hoping its just to cover themselves for any delays

I was considering buying one for myself from there. i would like to here from you when it comes. Btw what did u get > ?

3 minutes ago, MaFi0zZz said:

I was considering buying one for myself from there. i would like to here from you when it comes. Btw what did u get > ?

an xps 15, i7/16gb/512gb model. should have been £1400 but only £1160 with full normal warranty. 

14 minutes ago, LordLeewee said:

an xps 15, i7/16gb/512gb model. should have been £1400 but only £1160 with full normal warranty. 

Awesome. i was looking at the r 17 myself. Please drop a line in this post when u get it. I want to know if everything went ok and how in you opinion does it perform. Also if you get in touch with the online support ( i am a bit skeptical of buying something without talking all the details with the seller and an e-mail conversation is something I do not have the time to deal with)

I've used Dell Outlet in the UK multiple times, never had any issues. Can't remember getting any late delivery dates but 2 weeks isn't too bad and May 30th is a bank holiday which has probably added a day to the estimate

you really think 2 weeks isnt too bad? its a shocking amount of time for something in stock, 

Contacted online chat and got told its scheduled to ship on the 23rd, can't tell me why so I'll have to call. 

On 15 May 2016 at 5:27 PM, MaFi0zZz said:

After moaning via email and phone I got despatch update today. Much better than next Monday.

• 2 weeks later...

How is it ... any cosmetic things or smth . :) Are u happy with it  and can you send some photos :)

38 minutes ago, MaFi0zZz said:

How is it ... any cosmetic things or smth . :) Are u happy with it  and can you send some photos :)

oh its perfect, not a mark on it