What did you do with your first computer?

27-bit

Have just kept updating "the first pc" of mine, 7 years of spare parts in the back of the closet. Don't really have nothing to do with them, built a pc for my parents but thats about all..

played a lot of NFS CARBON,nfs 2 se , underground ....COD.....pinball......

then part by part i sold the thing!!

PC 1: CPU: i5 12600k     GPU: RTX 4080     MOTHERBOARD: Asus B650M-A D4       RAM: 16x4 DDR4 3200       POWERSUPPLY: EVGA 650 G6  

SSD: WD Black gen 4 x2 + Crucial MX 500 x2           

KEYBOARD: Keychron K4    MOUSE: Logitech G502 SE Hero   MOUSE PAD: Goliathus control XL   MONITOR: Alienware AW3423DW + LG 25UM58 + Dell 24"  Speakers: Edifier R1280T + SVS PB1000

Laptop: M1 MacBook Pro 16                     

I broke my first computer quite abit, then i would fix it.

Bricked it.///Gateway Laptop

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

I played Half Life and CS beta. Can't remember what beta I started with. And downloaded music from Napster. 56k rules!

What I did a the time with it? Browsed the interwebz, and played some games. But what I have done with it since that time? I keep it with all my other old systems, and our old one is currently used for Donald Duck Quack Attack, works excellent for that game :) Even my friend lent that computer, since he knows that game so well too!

MEH

I also sold my first pc .... was a pretty good deal

Minesweeper, Hangman, Tetris.... I was only 3

I played Myst on the family iMac G3.

It was the blue version.

I was two at the time. I had no idea what I was doing, I just clicked on everything.

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS

Space pinball 3D, Jump start thingy, and collapses, it was pentium 4

tried to play crysis 1 with about 13 fps.. and I made it :D played the complete campain without dieing.... I remember verry good.. my first PC had 512MB of DDR2 Ram a HD 2400Pro and some Crappy AMD singlecore with 1.8Ghz :D

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

I'm planning to install linux on it. Don't know which version so while I'm doing my research it has become a rather comfortable foot stool.

Upgraded it and then sold it to a mate for a carton of beer :D

The first computer that i owned was a compaq with a Intel 2ghz single core processor, 256MB of Nvidia graphics and 2GB of ram. (i don't know the exact components). I played allot of COD2, allot StarWars Battlefront, a tonne of CS 1.6 and a huge amount of Rome Total War.

This Christmas i built my first computer and so far i am playing allot of Farcry 3, Hitman Absolution, Sleeping Dogs (aMD never settle bundle ftw :) ) quite a bit of Left4Dead2 and a little bit of BO2. So far I am thoroughly enjoying the experience.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Gave it to my friend's family because they had some god-awful hp that died. Unfortunately that one is now dead but they don't use desktops anymore so oh well.

Most of you had some descent first computers. Mine could run GTA 3 but with 0.5 or 0.25 fps:p, a 5gb drive, and ran windows 98 then ME but not XP(couldn't handle the intensity of XP it lagged like hell).

post-886-13667860819012_thumb.jpg

post-886-13667860820024_thumb.jpg

post-886-13667860820558_thumb.jpg

=

I don't remember. I'm at my third computer and I'm thinking about making the last one a dedicated Minecraft server :)

My rig: Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 - Military Green | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-V Pro | CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.4GHz | Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 SC | RAM: Corsair 16GB 1600MHz Vengeance | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Essence STX | PSU: Corsair AX 750W SSD 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD 2: OCZ Vertex 4 256GB HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB Cooler: Corsair H100 OS: Windows 10 Pro | Fans: Noctua NF-F12 PWM

Peripherals: Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 | Headset: Audio Technica ATH-AD700X | Microphone: Antlion ModMic 4.0 | Mouse mat: Steelseries QcK+ | Monitors: BenQ XL2411T + EIZO Foris FS2331