FAHClient/viewer not showing up.

Hi, I am running Ubuntu 16.04 and just recently installed FAH on it. I am new to both FAH and Ubuntu, so my error might just be me not knowing basic stuff. So basically, I installed FAH today and noticed that it was running when I ran the command 'htop' and that it was using its fair share of cpu power. However when I tried to open the FAH client by searching for it in Dash, I found no results. I also installed FAH Viewer and the same thing happened. I installed both of them with GDebi and it seemed to install properly. But as I said, I can't figure out how to open any GUI for FAH. Is there something else I need t install? Or am I completely missing it? Thanks

And for some reason I can't open a Files window, I am limited to Chrome and Terminal, which run fine. It just shows the loading indicator on the cursor when I hover over it

Unfortunately can't really help here as my folding on ubuntu was limited and all my monitoring on it was via remote console. If you check over on the [H[ard forum, distributed computing section, they have a bunch of guys there familiar with ubuntu folding.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99