Any good ISO burner software without Conduit/OpenCandy?

I've been looking everywhere and I can't find an advanced third-party program to burn ISOs that doesn't have the malware Conduit or OpenCandy. I have already removed Conduit 3 times from my PC because software doesn't even seem to ask you anymore. Is there a good program without malware that can do this?

Spoiler

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I tried to install PowerISO and malwarebytes moved OpenCandy to quarantine. ImgBurn caused an entire Conduit mess on my laptop yesterday.

Spoiler

Why do you want a third party app? Windows has a built in one.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I tried to install PowerISO and malwarebytes moved OpenCandy to quarantine. ImgBurn caused an entire Conduit mess on my laptop yesterday.

ImgBurn is clean, I use it myself. Are you sure you are downloading it from legitimate sources? If you are you are more than likely clicking through the setup too quickly without reading what the checkboxes say.

Imgburn is a good application to burn ISOs. You could get a portable version of it to avoid all the ads that are associated with the installer: http://portableapps.com/node/21615

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Why do you want a third party app? Windows has a built in one.

I need to install Windows 7 to a USB drive because my laptop doesn't have an optical drive.

Spoiler

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

+1 for imgburn  Nice and clean.  

Also if you want to avoid bloatware and you like easy install process, always use ninite.com

@TechBenchTV

Ex-NCIX Tech Tips Producer.  Linus hates my scripts. 

I use DeepBurner http://www.deepburner.com/ . Its old and doesn't have really good support for anything bigger than dvds. But works good with .iso files.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv