Chromecast crops twitch stream?

Go to solution Solved by Murdoch,

Make sure the aspect ratio on your TV isn't on a silly mode like "zoom".

I got my new chromecast and am currently watching a stream. It is very much bothering me that. The picture is kind of zoomed in so I am missing part of the picture on all sides. This is a Full HD TV and the stream is 720p60 (I guess cause twitch). Any idea how to fix this? It was like this from the get go. Also the chromecast updated software upon first start up therefor it should be the newest software. 

Ideas?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

do you have the same problem with stuff like netflix or youtube?

to game or not to game, that`s the question

5 minutes ago, Murdoch said:

Make sure the aspect ratio on your TV isn't on a silly mode like "zoom".

Danke never though of that. I now set it to "picture adaption" (ger: bildanpassung)

And it is fixed. Thank you very much ;-) was on Standart before though. That's the wires part. 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

10 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

Danke never though of that. I now set it to "picture adaption" (ger: bildanpassung)

And it is fixed. Thank you very much ;-) was on Standart before though. That's the wires part. 

Cool. Yeah my TV does something similar, when I plug my PC into it, even though it's set on 16:9 it does a weird overscan / zoom thing, and I have to set it to auto.