Logitech Z506 Speaker stands?

aLemonNation

I have the logitech z506s and they do not have an option for wall mounting. Are there any stands that can support the z506 so I can place the rear speakers behind me? Thank you.

• OS: Windows 10/10 Pro  • SSD: Samsung 256GB 850 Evo Series *  • HDD: Seagate 1TB  • GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X (SLI)
• CPU: i7-4790K OC 4.7GHz Quad-Core Processor • Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W
• RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory • Mobo: MSI Gaming 5

15 minutes ago, aLemonNation said:

I have the logitech z506s and they do not have an option for wall mounting. Are there any stands that can support the z506 so I can place the rear speakers behind me? Thank you.

i've never seen one,but maybe you could double sided tape them to a wall? or velcro 

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Plenty. Monoprice and Sanus would be good places to look. Note the maximum weight capacity of the stand and make sure that the individual speakers don't exceed it.

5 hours ago, SSL said:

Plenty. Monoprice and Sanus would be good places to look. Note the maximum weight capacity of the stand and make sure that the individual speakers don't exceed it.

The weight capacity wont matter with the tiny logitech things.

I have some sanus stands that work dandily for my rear polk r15 speakers.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

19 minutes ago, spwath said:

They won't with Tiny Logitech things.

I have some sanus stands that work dandily for my rear polk r15 speakers.

Huh.

2 hours ago, SSL said:

Huh.

Hold on, my post was unclear/not sure what happened, I may have forgotten a few words somhow...

I meant to say, The weight capacity wont matter with the tiny logitech speakers.

No idea how my post came out as it did...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

• 1 year later...

Hey! first time posting here. I was bored the other day and also have Z506's so i went ahead and killed two hours and designed some wall mounts. They only pivot horizontally as the speakers just sit on them so if they don't fall off.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2596660

If you don't have or know someone that has a 3D printer you can always order them printed for a few bucks.