Comment count on -1

How did that happen? :D

Unbenannt.png

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

It has removed comments most likely.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

It looks like the sidebar block was generated at exactly the wrong moment, when the topic had been created but not the OP. If it becomes a recurring issue, I'll look into it further, but I think it's one of those incredibly rare occurrences that is impossible to reproduce if you try, and it's not causing any issues.

Thanks for reporting though.

1 hour ago, mikat said:

No need to tag us - I follow Bugs and Issues, and Forum Suggestions, and read every single topic.

HTTP/2 203

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

It looks like the sidebar block was generated at exactly the wrong moment, when the topic had been created but not the OP. If it becomes a recurring issue, I'll look into it further, but I think it's one of those incredibly rare occurrences that is impossible to reproduce if you try, and it's not causing any issues.

Thanks for reporting though.

No need to tag us - I follow Bugs and Issues, and Forum Suggestions, and read every single topic.

ah ok :D

48 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

thanks. i feel lucky now :D 

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

I had this aswell:

Screenshot_2016-05-10-19-26-37.png

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

4 minutes ago, Djole123 said:

I had this aswell:

Yes, everyone running the night theme who viewed a thread within that two minute (?) window will have experienced it.

HTTP/2 203

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

Yes, everyone running the night theme who viewed a thread within that two minute (?) window will have experienced it.

Looks like I'm damn lucky...

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

maybe he deleted it or did something weird. i never had this happen beofore.

29 minutes ago, ChrisCross said:

maybe he deleted it or did something weird. i never had this happen beofore.

No, I checked - the topic is still up. It was just that the sidebar was generated between the time when the topic was created and when the first post was created, which means that the count is wrong (because it counts responses, which is posts - 1).

HTTP/2 203