My build [Log] [IMG heavy]

Joseph

Hi all,

As my first post to the forum I thought I might post up my rig. I had this posted up on reddits/r/battlestations originally so it's all in one imgur album, hope that's okay.

http://imgur.com/a/b4gjR

Thanks all, any comments or questions welcome :)

Joseph

Nice,

I noticed a matte black Noctua fan in there. Did you paint that yourself? It looks great.

"Wisdom III" AMD FX 8120 @ 4.1Ghz // Biostar TA990FXE // 16GB GeIL Black Dragon (8x2) // Saphire HD 7870 OC Edition // CORSAIR TX850M // Curcial M4 64GB (boot) // Seagate Barracuda Green 1.5TB (storage) // Cooler Master Hyper N 520 // Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

What's in the other case? nice monitor setup to go along with the dual rads.

The case on the left of this pic is an empty case I was selling. On the right is a server I built it has a raid 10 setup. Would have liked a raid 6 setup but will do that in the future when I'm rich ;D

Yep painted the noctua fans myself, turned out really well I was pleased. If you like I can make a guide post for it, let me know :)

I'm very impressed with this build. The aesthetics are stunning and it looks like you put a lot of work into it! Very nice!

You will enjoy those dual 580s and that 980 very much, I have no doubt!

so aweome !

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)