Best Bitcoin mining software for Windows

I am looking for an easy to use, intuitive bitcoin mining software.A link to a direct download would be great.

GPU mining isn't profitable anymore... what were you planning to do with mining software?

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

3 minutes ago, HPWebcamAble said:

GPU mining isn't profitable anymore... what were you planning to do with mining software?

Mine off a bunch of different machines. Why isn't GPU mining profitable anymore?

I have more CPU's than GPU's

Just now, Johnmakuta said:

Mine off a bunch of different machines. Why isn't GPU mining profitable anymore?

Specialized chips have been made that are designed for solving the equations. GPUs, even the most powerful, can't compete. It costs more (in power) to run the GPU than you get from mining. Especially since the difficulty (and therefore time) to solve a block has increased.

You could look into an ASIC miner but I don't know how well they do.

I believe they are the best machine right now for bitcoin mining though.

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

1 minute ago, HPWebcamAble said:

Specialized chips have been made that are designed for solving the equations. GPUs, even the most powerful, can't compete. It costs more (in power) to run the GPU than you get from mining. Especially since the difficulty (and therefore time) to solve a block has increased.

well that sucks

3 minutes ago, HPWebcamAble said:

Are ASIC USB miners worth anything?

Just now, Johnmakuta said:

well that sucks

Yep. 

Maybe take a look at this:

• 1 year later...

you don't mine for bitcoin directly with CPU and GPU anymore, ASIC's rendered those useless and the ONLY profitable ASIC's cost thousands of dollars, small USB based ones are a complete waste of time, what you CAN do is use something like Awesome Miner (or Nicehash when it returns) and let the program mine different coins then you get paid in bitcoin or you can mine individual coins using different miners then exchange the coins on exchanges that support them for other coins.

If you are interested in mining something that you can exchange for BTC, I would check out CureCoin. You essentially donate your CPU/GPU cycles to a research project based at Stanford and you will get part of the payout from each mined block of the currency.

Don't mine Bitcoin directly. You can mine an altcoin and exchange it for Bitcoin if you like. 

I'm using Awesome Miner connected to MiningPoolHub currently. MiningPoolHub will let you mine various different coins, based on what's most profitable for your hardware, and will pay you in the coin of your choice. Personally, I'm using my GPU to mine Ether and Sia, and mining Monero with my CPU. MiningPoolHub is set to convert everything to Litecoin for my payouts, but I could set it for Bitcoin or Ether if I wanted. Only been using it for a couple of days (since NiceHash exploded), but it's doing well so far.