Galax vs EVGA vs Gigabyte GTX 960

Yorgos

I want to upgrade my old GTX 650 with a new GTX 960. I have found 3 version of the GTX 960 in my price range:

Galax GTX 960 2GB (Reference Design)

EVGA GTX 960 SSC 4GB

Gigabyte GTX 960 WindForce 2X OC 4GB.
Which one should I get and why?

My Rig: 

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-6500 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition GPU: Sapphire RX480 8GB Nitro+ OC  RAM: G.Skill Value - 2*8GB DDR4 3200MHz (OC) PSU: SEASONIC M12II-520 EVO EDITION  Motherboard: ASUS Z170-A  Case: Corsair SPEC-01  Storage: INTEL 760p 256GB SSD + 1TB Seagate Skyhawk + 500GB WD Blue Monitor: AOC C24G1  Keyboard: Motospeed CK61   Mouse: Alienware AW958

EVGA looks like they are more reliable in terms of customer support.
Besides that the difference might be in clock speeds and noise. Check online which offers best balance and go for it. 

I would go for the EVGA 970, and I wouldn't consider the Galax card. The 4GB of VRAM will really help with running newer games. EVGA also has really great customer service/support should something go wrong(I've never had any issues with their cards). 

28 minutes ago, HamsterBurglar said:

I would go for the EVGA 970, and I wouldn't consider the Galax card. The 4GB of VRAM will really help with running newer games. EVGA also has really great customer service/support should something go wrong(I've never had any issues with their cards). 

I would really love to go to a GTX 970 but it costs 100 euros more.

My Rig: 

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-6500 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition GPU: Sapphire RX480 8GB Nitro+ OC  RAM: G.Skill Value - 2*8GB DDR4 3200MHz (OC) PSU: SEASONIC M12II-520 EVO EDITION  Motherboard: ASUS Z170-A  Case: Corsair SPEC-01  Storage: INTEL 760p 256GB SSD + 1TB Seagate Skyhawk + 500GB WD Blue Monitor: AOC C24G1  Keyboard: Motospeed CK61   Mouse: Alienware AW958

28 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

An R9 380 from everyone except Gigabyte and AMD because the 380 performs up to 15% better and usually costs less.

To answer your question: EVGA because I've heard only good about them.

I really have mixed fillings about the AMD graphics cards cause of the low clock speeds and some benchmarks I've seen. And the price is the same as the GTX 960 here.

My Rig: 

9 minutes ago, Yorgos said:

I would really love to go to a GTX 970 but it costs 100 euros more.

Oops, my bad. I meant 960. Typo!