Need a good advice for microphone.

Hi, Jackson :)

Hello, i'm currently looking for a second headet or just a new Mic. Currently i'm using the Senheiser 558 with a modmic 4.0. It's decent. However, i'm looking for the new mic due to the modmic has many static noise. I'm willing to give modmic a go again, but i'm very afraid due to the last one crap on me. However, i was thinking about Plantronics Starset H31C/D with DA45 USB adapter. That is roughly around 120 dollars investment. I'm somewhat interested in RS175 with senheiser again but .... again, no built in mic.

I'm lost...

TLDR: looking for new mic but doesn't know what to get. Have a headphone, doesn't use gaming headset (Corsair 2100 broke), modmic crapped out... need advise..

Thanks the community for the help

Update: I do not willing to drill a hole to mount yeti or blueball, so that's out the questions. Thanks for those good advice, keep them coming through

Doesn't want to drill hole on the walls since this is the apartment, not a house.

Wow, you actually think that i will spend 2500 dollars on a mic :( sigh ... thank you, no, come again!

Modmic is fine if you don't touch it/leave the cable alone, but that's what i just heard. 

I own a Blue Snowball and it's perfect.

21 minutes ago, Hi, Jackson :) said:

Doesn't want to drill hole on the walls since this is the apartment, not a house.

You really don't have to drill a hole as the snowball/yeti doesn't take much space...

Vmoda Boom-pro is notably better than the modmic. You have to buy an adapter though (not from them or senheiser, but random peeps) to make things work with only one cable.

Obviously this is assuming you are open to sticking with a headset.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

I want to stick with headet. have yo looked into my options with plantronics?