my pcs fan stopped

DanielK033730112

hey guys i just restarted my pc and 2fans slowed down ... the cpu fan and videocard fan slowed down and my rear fan stopped.

help please what can it be?

Maybe they don't need to run.  How are your fan curves set?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

When i shut down the pc the cpu and gpu fan dont stop... And when i restart the fams get normal speed then slowdown

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Maybe they don't need to run.  How are your fan curves set?

When i shut down the pc the cpu and gpu fan dont stop... And when i restart the fams get normal speed then slowdown

Idk... The pc is prebuilt from a store

Just now, DanielK033730112 said:

it's normal for them to run at high speed for a few seconds until you're past the early stages and into loading the OS, but they shouldn't be running if the computer is turned off completely. o.O

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

4 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

it's normal for them to run at high speed for a few seconds until you're past the early stages and into loading the OS, but they shouldn't be running if the computer is turned off completely. o.O

But howcome that 1 fan doesnt spin....

May it be the motherboard that doesnt shut off?

But howcome that 1 fan doesnt spin....

May it be the motherboard that doesnt shut off?

If it just never spins, there is probably something wrong like it's not plugged in, but if it sometimes does and sometimes doesn't, it is probably shutting off when the computer idles so it doesn't make noise for no reason.  Do you notice it comes back on when playing intense games?

had this problem with my dell optiplex for some reason, i ignored it and it fixed it self:P

im clueless at this point, what is the model number?

3 minutes ago, Jer45 said:

had this problem with my dell optiplex for some reason, i ignored it and it fixed it self:P

im clueless at this point, what is the model number?

Modell 700-010eo

2 hours ago, DanielK033730112 said:

Modell 700-010eo

try aida 64 and stress the system and see what the fan rpm is and check temps and also see if the fans turn on

10 minutes ago, Jer45 said:

try aida 64 and stress the system and see what the fan rpm is and check temps and also see if the fans turn on

Its too dangerous my cpu will overheat

1 minute ago, DanielK033730112 said:

A computer shouldn't just overheat from being used.  It's not an original xbox 360 :P 

Just keep an eye on the temps and stop the test if they are starting to drift up above 80

29 minutes ago, DanielK033730112 said:

if the manufacturer wasnt a dick when it came to cooling then it wont overheat, and overheating isnt that bad, it will thermal throttle to save it self

jsut make sure your pc doesnt look like this inside

PCP289.make3.dust_pc-1200-80.jpg

11 minutes ago, Jer45 said:

if the manufacturer wasnt a dick when it came to cooling then it wont overheat, and overheating isnt that bad, it will thermal throttle to save it self

jsut make sure your pc doesnt look like this inside

Is that a match in the upper right!?  Like this mess wasn't flammable enough... xD 

9 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

A computer shouldn't just overheat from being used.  It's not an original xbox 360 :P 

Just keep an eye on the temps and stop the test if they are starting to drift up above 80

my cpu was at 85-90 c

my cpu was at 85-90 c

hm, yeah something is not right.  Seeing as how it didn't pin itself to 100, I assume the fan was spinning somewhat, which means it works, which means the issue is almost certainly a fan curve setting.