All in One (AIO)

3 hours ago, TheCamba said:

When you game, do you use the built in speakers or do you use headphones?

well when on the go i can use the built ins or headphones, that's the way its set up, or if I'm gaming at home all my sound goes though my classic pioneer 1978 SX1010. but i did have a buddy over and we were able to use the large stereo for the game audio and the built in system for game chat with another friend. the system compatibility is great and useable in many configurations. The entire idea was to crate a system that was easy to pack transport set up and use, then not forget any parts and leave  them behind.

So i realized most people around here like to know the specs so ill go over that.

Cooler master cosmos 2 case (smaller one)

intel i7-4790 (the k was out of stock when buying)

2, 1 terabyte hard drives set for redundancy.

32gb ram

asus z97 AR mother board

$5 optical drive in a discount bin (no box no hardware)

125 watt dual channel amp

2, 4" kenwood classic speakers (great sound)

thermal take cpu cooler (nothing fancy)

850 watt power supply

2 EVGA 780s in sli

1 zotac 750 for physX

built in insignia TV, chopped and modded

many fans for low rpm use but flows plenty of air

portability is great, its strong has secure handles and can be hauled in any direction with out breakage, biggest issue is how heavy it is, must be 70 pounds. some of my next mods will be to add in non spill able 12v packs in the basement that can run every thing for min 4 hours. that should add another 30 pounds but it will be different, why? because who needs a lap top :P

5 hours ago, ZXTjato said:

I mean after sitting all day when gaming on the go, it is nice to pick things up and put them down. 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!