iPhone 7 will have 3.5mm headset jack after all, latest leak says

DirectT3CH

So far almost every rumor that's talked about the upcoming iPhone 7 has mentioned that Apple's next smartphone will get rid of the 3.5mm headset jack, instead relying on the Lightning port for audio transmission. This has been repeated so many times that by now it's pretty much accepted as fact - but that may not have been wise, as it turns out.

Today a leaked shot purportedly showing the iPhone 7's innards comes to contradict all of those previous reports. That's because the part shown does in fact feature the connection to the 3.5mm headset jack, even if overall it looks pretty different to what's been used for the iPhone 6s

gsmarena_001.jpg

Source

if you want to keep this post alive i would quote some of the artical and post your thoughts

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Edit the post please

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

latest?cb=20150828063553

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

18 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

Everyone gets butt her here if you don't follow rules

It's not about the rules they broke. I would not care if they broke every rule. But it's just when people copy and paste a few lines and post the source without anything else. It is so aggravating. A lot of the time is because I don't want to sift through the shitty source for small details when normally the good OP's will have the relevant things here to read in their post.

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

34 minutes ago, DirectT3CH said:

No way, unbelievable!

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

This post does not meet the posting guidelines of the Tech News section, and therefore moved out

41 minutes ago, Bittenfleax said:

It's not about the rules they broke. I would not care if they broke every rule. But it's just when people copy and paste a few lines and post the source without anything else. It is so aggravating. A lot of the time is because I don't want to sift through the shitty source for small details when normally the good OP's will have the relevant things here to read in their post.

So you mean you always go with hearsay, rather than doing research and finding out the facts for yourself?

That always works out well.

17 hours ago, cragger89 said:

So you mean you always go with hearsay, rather than doing research and finding out the facts for yourself?

That always works out well.

If it is REALLY important or really interesting then I will go to multiple sources to read more. But if it is some crap I don't really care about but should know for the sake of knowing (like this post) then I just put trust in the OP because I don't care if its true or not. It's the internet, I take everything with a pinch of salt 

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

6 minutes ago, Bittenfleax said:

If it is REALLY important or really interesting then I will go to multiple sources to read more. But if it is some crap I don't really care about but should know for the sake of knowing (like this post) then I just put trust in the OP because I don't care if its true or not. It's the internet, I take everything with a pinch of salt 

Good response dude.

As long as you are savvy with it - some people rely on hearsay too much and it can really lead them up the wrong path. :)

20 minutes ago, cragger89 said:

Good response dude.

As long as you are savvy with it - some people rely on hearsay too much and it can really lead them up the wrong path. :)

Yeah, that's very true. I guess that what leads to "fanboyism" xDxD