3 Monitor Setup Help

zachwest23

Hi, I was wondering if anyone that has the ASUS PB279Q and could tell me if they are worth the price tag. I will mainly use them for non serious gaming along with semi serious photo and video editing. ****I prefer picture over performance**** I will be using them in a triple monitor setup. Thanks!

1 minute ago, ZachS said:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone that has the ASUS PB279Q and could tell me if they are worth the price tag. I will mainly use them for non serious gaming along with semi serious photo and video editing. ****I prefer picture over performance**** I will be using them in a triple monitor setup. Thanks!

Are you saying that you plan on using three of that particular screen, or are you planning on using that particular screen with two other screens, or two of that screen with one other?

Sig under construction.

4 minutes ago, ZachS said:

I will be using them in a triple monitor setup. 

2 minutes ago, Tedster said:

Are you saying that you plan on using three of that particular screen, or are you planning on using that particular screen with two other screens, or two of that screen with one other?

I get what it going at (I know it's f****** expensive!). I will using three of the PQ279Q. 

2 minutes ago, Fourmi Kill3r said:

#BlankQuote

2 minutes ago, Fourmi Kill3r said:

#BlankQuote

Sorry, I just did that so you saw my last post

Sorry, I just did that so you saw my last post

Yeah i know don't worry

7 minutes ago, Fourmi Kill3r said:

Yes, I was questioning that phrase in particular. Your highlighting of a couple words didn't help me at all because they didn't imply they would be using three of the mentioned model.

Sig under construction.

2 minutes ago, Tedster said:

Yes, I was questioning that phrase in particular. Your highlighting of a couple words didn't help me at all because they didn't imply they would be using three of the mentioned model.

Sorry, I can't type today. What I'm trying to say is I will be using 3 of the PB279Q's in my setup. I was just asking if those monitors based on my preference are ideal. Please only reply with answers, I think now I have been clear enough.