Looking for a Laptop

I am a video editor looking for a laptop to edit my videos when I'm traveling. The program of choice will be HitFilm Pro.

Specs:

• i7 (Please :))
  • 32GB RAM support (Fine with upgrading it myself it would be cheaper)
  • Good graphics card (960 minimum)
  • Under 6lbs
  • 15"ish Monitor
  • 1TB HHD and at least 500gGB SSD (Fine with upgrading it myself it would be cheaper)

I've looked online and after some research, everything is clear... as mud.

Here's some resources I was going by:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA8S13Z85789

??

not very experienced as far as laptops but newegg gave me this w/ filters

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

9 minutes ago, TriFlix Films said:

I am a video editor looking for a laptop to edit my videos when I'm traveling. The program of choice will be HitFilm Pro.

Specs:

• i7 (Please :))
  • 32GB RAM support (Fine with upgrading it myself it would be cheaper)
  • Good graphics card (960 minimum)
  • Under 6lbs
  • 15"ish Monitor
  • 1TB HHD and at least 500gGB SSD (Fine with upgrading it myself it would be cheaper)

I've looked online and after some research, everything is clear... as mud.

Here's some resources I was going by:

also these specs are pretty unrealistic, 32gb ram and 960 with 1.5tb of storage, your not really gonna find that anywhere

Just now, partypanda64 said:

also these specs are pretty unrealistic, 32gb ram and 960 with 1.5tb of storage, your not really gonna find that anywhere

the closest your going to get is with the new razer blade, your not gonna get 32gb ram or 15inch monitor, but it's one of the only laptops on the market under six pounds designed for gaming

1 minute ago, partypanda64 said:

That's why I said I was fine with upgrading the components myself... I have just been struggling to find laptop motherboard's max supported ram. Usually they just say what it comes with, not what it supports.

1 minute ago, TriFlix Films said:

That's why I said I was fine with upgrading the components myself... I have just been struggling to find laptop motherboard's max supported ram. Usually they just say what it comes with, not what it supports.

razer's ram is soldered a believe so what you get is what you get

Have you looked at Sager Laptops, they have a fully custome setup that can do all that you want for around $2300

That's with a full I7 6700K, 32GB RAM, 512 950 Pro M.2 SSD, 2TB HDD And a 970M GPU and a 15'' IPS With G-Sync display.... Or you can get a 980m for another $200ish....

Here is a link to there website.  http://www.sagernotebook.com/15-Laptops/

And here is a video review Linus did on one of their laptops.

My new Gaming PC.

Spoiler

Case: Coolmaster CM690III, Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR, CPU: I5 6600K 4.6Ghz, OS: Windows 10 HP 64 bit, RAM: X1 8GB G.Skill DDR4, GPU: Galax GTX 960 (Overclocked), Storage: Kingston V300 SSD 120GB(OS), X2 1TB 5400RPM HDD, 500GB Samsung 7200RPM HD, PSU: Cougar RS 750 Watt, Peripherals: Logitech G910 Orion Spark,  World Of Tanks Edition 2014 DeathAdder Razer Mouse And Mouse Pad, Sennheiser HD 518. , Palsonic tftv6042fHD, Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers

1 minute ago, Mcmole said:

Have you looked at Sager Laptops, they have a fully custome setup that can do all that you want for around $2300

That's with a full I7 6700K, 32GB RAM, 512 950 Pro M.2 SSD, 2TB HDD And a 970M GPU and a 15'' IPS display.... Or you can get a 980m for another $200ish....

Here is a link to there website.  http://www.sagernotebook.com/15-Laptops/

And here is a video review Linus did on one of thier laptops.

Dude, that is awesome! I just found http://www.avadirect.com/ custom laptops, so I'll throw my specs in both and see which comes out cheaper! Great resource man, much appreciated.