Windows Taskbar STAYS on TOP when running Full Screen

extium

so when using my 2 monitors and wanting to watch a video whilst browsing on another and obviously having to click on my other screen the taskabr overlaps the video i am watching and i VERY annoying HELP sorry for the GOT video but oh well :P

b1443b1d7cd07591cbd9924ef71e0a6e.jpg

Just now, extium said:

there is an option to only have the taskbar on one monitor.

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

1 minute ago, ChrisCross said:

there is an option to only have the taskbar on one monitor.

but i have been doing this with 2 taskbars for quite a while now and has just been happening recently 

Since you're using chrome, this'll happen if you have the video playing fullscreen on the same monitor with the visible taskbar while having something else that's not chrome in focus on your other monitor. Nothing you can do about it unfortunately. You could set the taskbar to auto-hide, but that'll still leave a pixel or two left on the bottom of the screen(in win7, not sure about win10).

Just now, extium said:

but i have been doing this with 2 taskbars for quite a while now and has just been happening recently 

thats completely normal. happened on my triple monitor setup for years.

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

27 minutes ago, ChrisCross said:

thats completely normal. happened on my triple monitor setup for years.

maybe i just had a mind blank or something and thought that this was weird :P oh well exam stress and all 

1 hour ago, extium said:

maybe i just had a mind blank or something and thought that this was weird :P oh well exam stress and all 

yeah i know the problem. my stuff always brakes at the right moment too.