Dedicating more RAM to APU processor

Go to solution Solved by vanished,

Find out how much the games you are playing actually are trying to use.  If they only need, say, 700 MB of VRAM, and you up it from 1 to 2 GB, you won't improve performance at all.  My bet would be that the APU is not powerful enough to run anything that needs more than 1 GB of VRAM well anyway, so that may be enough.

You may want to look into overclocking your RAM, as APUs love very fast memory.

So I need a little help with this. I'm new to APU A8 and currently the dedicated RAM for it is 1 GIG. I read it somwhere that I can dedicate more RAM for better performance. My question is that if its possible than how can I do it?

Thanks for the help!

Ps.: I hou someone can understand, because im not a native english speaker.

More ram is better especially on APUs.

"Simple Yet Complex" 

Find out how much the games you are playing actually are trying to use.  If they only need, say, 700 MB of VRAM, and you up it from 1 to 2 GB, you won't improve performance at all.  My bet would be that the APU is not powerful enough to run anything that needs more than 1 GB of VRAM well anyway, so that may be enough.

You may want to look into overclocking your RAM, as APUs love very fast memory.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I will read bout it and will try it. Thank you for the help.