Pixelated Shadows,Texture Pop Ins,Low Draw Distance in all games

Wow... this is crazy. Just get a new motherboard.

You said your friend's GPUI worked in your computer for 2 min, then went to shit as well... how can it NOT be the motherboard. Anything look fried?  Is the ram good? Run Memtest? I didn't read all the pages so forgive me. Is there a video of this behavior? If so I'd like to see it.

3 minutes ago, alphaproject said:

Wow... this is crazy. Just get a new motherboard.

You said your friend's GPUI worked in your computer for 2 min, then went to shit as well... how can it NOT be the motherboard. Anything look fried?  Is the ram good? Run Memtest? I didn't read all the pages so forgive me. Is there a video of this behavior? If so I'd like to see it.

Well i already tried two new motherboards. So sadly it isnt the board. But yes like i said we opened the game = perfect smooth , closed, opened again= back to shit.

I tried new  Gpu/board/Montor and yes i did Memtest for a while didnt found anything, the thing is its hard so see and understand if i take a video and put it in Youtube, it wont show as bad as it, i already tried it sadly. But what i also can say, what sounds so dumb, is I have no problems in benchmarks, if i run the benchmark in the game everything looks beatiful and smooth and just correct , but if im playing it myself its turning to huge jagged edges flickering in walls/edges and the textures look more ugly etc. i cant describe it correctly because its so weird...

Yea I watched some of the videos... it really looks like it forces a down resolution to me. It doesn't appear to be 1080p. Looks like games running at 720p on a 1080p monitor. Like something is defaulting in the drivers to the worse possible quality.  Although after all this time and things you have tried I simply am baffled about it. You have tried everything.

Swapping mobo and GPU had no difference... The monitor swap.... no difference... PSU...???  I'm freaking baffled.

I've never seen different GPU's act like this with fresh installs let alone old installs. One guy's video of Dark Souls looked fine in comparison and the other guys looked very jagged like it wasn't running 1080p, more like 720p like I said. You should get a Tech guy like Jay2cents to try and replicate the issue or give him your PC to see if he can do a video about it. Sometimes those youtubers fix PC's. If you have the money just take it to an expert and if he can't fix it, tell him you won't pay. This is just weird. I could see if one game did it, but all games...???

The Crew video had really weird shadows, like they were all sharp, just drawing in...I don't think that's normal.

Here is someone's video on The Crew and this looks fine. 750Ti at different resolutions as well. May god be with you 2.

18 minutes ago, alphaproject said:

Yea I watched some of the videos... it really looks like it forces a down resolution to me. It doesn't appear to be 1080p. Looks like games running at 720p on a 1080p monitor. Like something is defaulting in the drivers to the worse possible quality.  Although after all this time and things you have tried I simply am baffled about it. You have tried everything.

Swapping mobo and GPU had no difference... The monitor swap.... no difference... PSU...???  I'm freaking baffled.

I've never seen different GPU's act like this with fresh installs let alone old installs. One guy's video of Dark Souls looked fine in comparison and the other guys looked very jagged like it wasn't running 1080p, more like 720p like I said. You should get a Tech guy like Jay2cents to try and replicate the issue or give him your PC to see if he can do a video about it. Sometimes those youtubers fix PC's. If you have the money just take it to an expert and if he can't fix it, tell him you won't pay. This is just weird. I could see if one game did it, but all games...???

The Crew video had really weird shadows, like they were all sharp, just drawing in...I don't think that's normal.

Here is someone's video on The Crew and this looks fine. 750Ti at different resolutions as well. May god be with you 2.

Its good that u understand me and appreciate ur thoughts.. Its happen in every game i play and i know exactly how they should look because i played them before for months and years. I dont belive any from these normal Tech guys can fix this. Just for ur Information my Rig is: Msi gtx 970/ Asus VG248QE 144Hz Monitor/ I7 4790@3,6/ Msi Gaming 5 z97/ Bequit 530 Watt PSU / Samsung SSD 850 PRO.

Every game, no excuses :( i would show u and u would not belive me how shit it is. No a single FPS drops , not a single lag, not a single Ping or whatever, but still looks BULLSHIT. I literally have no words to describe it, its so annoying and weird, my friends also have no clue what it is.

My old Rig from 5 years ago showed games more smooth then my currently does now.

Dang dude so you have the 970, but Kenji has the 750Ti and you both have the same graphics issues?

Top of the line monitor... check!

Good GPU - Check!

Good framerate - Check

Looks like shit... ???

Wow....  Use some shadowplay to record like a few samples of games, I'd like to see the quality as good as that Crew video above since I also have a 970. I almost feel like you see it looking shitty, but it's not. Somewhere it's getting lost. Is it possible the GPU cable to Monitor is not working proper? If you think of it, let me know...??? Cables? Connections? If Shadowplay shows issues, then it's not the output of the video... and it's baffling.

8 minutes ago, alphaproject said:

Dang dude so you have the 970, but Kenji has the 750Ti and you both have the same graphics issues?

Top of the line monitor... check!

Good GPU - Check!

Good framerate - Check

Looks like shit... ???

Wow....  Use some shadowplay to record like a few samples of games, I'd like to see the quality as good as that Crew video above since I also have a 970. I almost feel like you see it looking shitty, but it's not. Somewhere it's getting lost. Is it possible the GPU cable to Monitor is not working proper? If you think of it, let me know...??? Cables? Connections? If Shadowplay shows issues, then it's not the output of the video... and it's baffling.

I tried new Monitor Cables, Sata cables etc. I checked every single Component more then twice , everything is connected correctly. And i forgot , also changed my CPU to a new one without impacts. Like i said Benchmarks/Videos/ everything fine, for example i play Overwatch, and the weird point is, that in the KILLCAM(where it shows how i died) everything looks smooth and normal but if im playing it myself its looks shit with the symptomes i descibed, idk if that is normal behaviour. I dont really like Nvidia geforce experience but i can get it tommorrow and try to get some video stuff to show.

Yea I don't really use the Geforce Experience other than to use Shadowplay which for the most part is awesome. A few times it breaks and requires a reboot but it's 50% better than anything else I've used. Less file size than Afterburner and 80% better than Fraps.

hello im sick for this week so i can not buy the ups + stabilizer yet so you guys need to do it for me or wait for me to do it.. i dont know how much that thing cost and i think it would cause too much and dont have the money for it.. soooooooooo......

may gabe newell help us all!!

your card the 750ti is already assodine but I have played GTA 5 with it when I had it during early '15 anyways nothing much I can say nah JK

You have some options

1: Remove card, start PC normally, shutdown PC normally, then put card back in

2: Hope for luck with drivers

3: Get a card that isn't a desk topper (RX 480? Wait for 1060?)

Build Name:

Anton

CPU: I7 4790K

GPU: ZOTAC RTX 2060 SUPER AMP EXTREME

RAM: 16GB 1600MHZ

MOBO: MSI H81M-E33

CASE: COOLER MASTER N300

PSU: THERMALTAKE 600 WATT

STORAGE: TOTAL 6.5TB, 512GB SAMSUNG 850 PRO BOOT DRIVE, 2TB HDD 1, 2TB HDD 2, 2TB WESTERN DIGITAL USB 3.0 BACKUP DRIVE

- CRACK!

On 25/05/2016 at 0:46 AM, GreezyJeezy said:

It will look exactly the same lol. Did you read that on a cereal box. When i get home I'll show you.

my gt 650m with 1 GB looks exactly like my 970 (of course with lower frame rate, and lower textures/vram consuming stuff), so idk what ur talking about

hello!

is it me you're looking for?

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Desktop: X99-PC

CPU: i7 5820k

Mobo: X99 Deluxe

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 3

RAM: 32GB DDR4
GPU: GTX 1080

Storage: 1TB 850 Evo, 1TB HDD, bunch of external hard drives
PSU: EVGA G2 750w

Peripherals: Logitech G502, Ducky One 711

Audio: Xonar U7, O2 amplifier (RIP), HD6XX

Monitors: 4k 24" Dell monitor, 1080p 24" Asus monitor

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

Fully maxed out early 2017 Dell XPS 15, GTX 1050 4GB, 7700HQ, 1TB nvme SSD, 32GB RAM, 4k display. 97Whr battery :x 
Dell was having a $600 off sale for the fully specced out model, so I decided to get it :P

-Crapbook

Fully specced out early 2013 Macbook "pro" with gt 650m and constant 105c temperature on the CPU (GPU is 80-90C) when doing anything intensive...

A 2013 laptop with a regular sized battery still has better battery life than a 2017 laptop with a massive battery! I think this is a testament to apple's ability at making laptops, or maybe how little CPU technology has improved even 4+ years later (at least, until the recent introduction of 15W 4 core CPUs). Anyway, I'm never going to get a 35W CPU laptop again unless battery technology becomes ~5x better than as it is in 2018.

Apple knows how to make proper consumer-grade laptops (they don't know how to make pro laptops though). I guess this mostly software power efficiency related, but getting a mac makes perfect sense if you want a portable/powerful laptop that can do anything you want it to with great battery life.

I dont see how the electricity can be good, then suddenly goes bad from enb, I dont think ups/stabilizer would fix the problem. gtx 750 ti is a low power card anyways, I would just get a new card, just probably not another 750 ti or nvidia for that matter. If it really is a power problem, try undervolting the card, because 750 ti goes above the power spec.

EDIT:  Try Nvidia drivers 362.00 it is very stable for me, only issues I've had was with adobe premiere pro, but that software is buggy af anyways

hello!

is it me you're looking for?

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Desktop: X99-PC

CPU: i7 5820k

Mobo: X99 Deluxe

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 3

RAM: 32GB DDR4
GPU: GTX 1080

Storage: 1TB 850 Evo, 1TB HDD, bunch of external hard drives
PSU: EVGA G2 750w

Peripherals: Logitech G502, Ducky One 711

Audio: Xonar U7, O2 amplifier (RIP), HD6XX

Monitors: 4k 24" Dell monitor, 1080p 24" Asus monitor

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

Fully maxed out early 2017 Dell XPS 15, GTX 1050 4GB, 7700HQ, 1TB nvme SSD, 32GB RAM, 4k display. 97Whr battery :x 
Dell was having a $600 off sale for the fully specced out model, so I decided to get it :P

-Crapbook

Fully specced out early 2013 Macbook "pro" with gt 650m and constant 105c temperature on the CPU (GPU is 80-90C) when doing anything intensive...

A 2013 laptop with a regular sized battery still has better battery life than a 2017 laptop with a massive battery! I think this is a testament to apple's ability at making laptops, or maybe how little CPU technology has improved even 4+ years later (at least, until the recent introduction of 15W 4 core CPUs). Anyway, I'm never going to get a 35W CPU laptop again unless battery technology becomes ~5x better than as it is in 2018.

Apple knows how to make proper consumer-grade laptops (they don't know how to make pro laptops though). I guess this mostly software power efficiency related, but getting a mac makes perfect sense if you want a portable/powerful laptop that can do anything you want it to with great battery life.

Dont try anything. There is no solution. Live with that.

36 minutes ago, Karalum said:

Dont try anything. There is no solution. Live with that.

how about the ups + stabilizer

i believe in the guy that said it works because it is the only guy who said a solution and that solution is not even known by others except for him so.... it might work?

35 minutes ago, Karalum said:

i dont believe it. :S

its okay but hey dont worry i say it here if it works or not for you to believe it or not.. anyway im seeing pixelated shadows in many youtubes recently and i dont know if its my pc fucking with it or not but it seems impossible right only the anti aliasing seems possible than shadows because how can my pc will know if thats a shadow in the video right? so i think pixelated shadows are problems in amd or nvidia this days and im way too excited to buy the ups + stabilizer so i can fix these issues right now

.... if it works....

2 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

its okay but hey dont worry i say it here if it works or not for you to believe it or not.. anyway im seeing pixelated shadows in many youtubes recently and i dont know if its my pc fucking with it or not but it seems impossible right only the anti aliasing seems possible than shadows because how can my pc will know if thats a shadow in the video right? so i think pixelated shadows are problems in amd or nvidia this days and im way too excited to buy the ups + stabilizer so i can fix these issues right now

.... if it works....

We will see, i hope it works.

20 hours ago, alphaproject said:

It's tomorrow, any shadowplay video to show us yet?

Sorry hadnt enough time yet, i tried it with a new SSD without succes sadly.

Tommorrow i will show u guys how its look.

So just for everyone who still saying buy a new GPU or whatever, it doesnt fix anything, like i said i tried a brandnew Msi Gtx 1080.

Guys belive me! Whatever the cause is, its doesnt have to do anything with ur Components. I changed literally everything .

Its smth that influence from outside like electricy or whatever. All my components works like brandnew , and if i put them each for each in my friends computer it doesnt get shit for him. It sounds dumb and impossible , but hey i couldnt belive it aswell if i woudnt suffer from it.

This is an older Video i made but not with Shadowplay, but u can see how shit its look its look like im playing with low resolution and low quali texture and everything is so jaggy and unsmooth/unclear, remember 144monitor with gtx 970. But i will take another Videos mit shadowplay.

Do you have mobile phone near computer ? 

i have meizu mx4 

CSGO looked fine from what I saw. I didn't see jaggies at all really. The earlier vid I saw looked worse.

1 hour ago, alphaproject said:

CSGO looked fine from what I saw. I didn't see jaggies at all really. The earlier vid I saw looked worse.

Well idk, but for me in comparision how it looked like before and now its like i switched from a high end to a Office Pc. For me its literally unplayble just because my standards are way to high. My eyes hurting if im playing more then 30min because its look so blurred/washed out just shit. Idk why/how this fking shit could happen, all i know was I did a few fresh OS installs. After this i downloaded The Division and here everything begun. I was suprised and thought its just this game, i closed it, started other games i realized that every Game now looks like this shit. Then I RMA'ed literally everything without succes, bought from my own money new components without succes.So i really belive in this UPS theory. The only Component i didnt changed is my RAM but i did memtest twice without Issues.

17 hours ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Sorry hadnt enough time yet, i tried it with a new SSD without succes sadly.

Tommorrow i will show u guys how its look.

So just for everyone who still saying buy a new GPU or whatever, it doesnt fix anything, like i said i tried a brandnew Msi Gtx 1080.

Guys belive me! Whatever the cause is, its doesnt have to do anything with ur Components. I changed literally everything .

Its smth that influence from outside like electricy or whatever. All my components works like brandnew , and if i put them each for each in my friends computer it doesnt get shit for him. It sounds dumb and impossible , but hey i couldnt belive it aswell if i woudnt suffer from it.

This is an older Video i made but not with Shadowplay, but u can see how shit its look its look like im playing with low resolution and low quali texture and everything is so jaggy and unsmooth/unclear, remember 144monitor with gtx 970. But i will take another Videos mit shadowplay.

3 hours ago, alphaproject said:

bro look at the shadows on the wall they get detailed when he got closed to them just like the issue in witcher 3 or gta v this shadow box issue is in all games for us.. you did not see any jaggies due to your pc dont have our jagged edges problem..

and next time speedup10 focus the camera on the shadows so he can see the pixelated shadows and shadow box issue we were talking about

8 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

bro look at the shadows on the wall they get detailed when he got closed to them just like the issue in witcher 3 or gta v this shadow box issue is in all games for us.. you did not see any jaggies due to your pc dont have our jagged edges problem..

and next time speedup10 focus the camera on the shadows so he can see the pixelated shadows and shadow box issue we were talking about

But i dont mean mainly the pixelated shadows , i mean the whole game feels unsmooth due the low quali texture , like its not focused and more low resolution with visible flickering walls. If it only would be pixelated shadows i woudnt give a fuck. I really hope u buy a UPS and Stabilizer :(