Pixelated Shadows,Texture Pop Ins,Low Draw Distance in all games

1 hour ago, wassimal01 said:

it remains that a single solution that must be tested is : UPS + stabilizer

Its yourn turn.

41 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I thought I'd just jump in here again as electrical issues is something that was brought up and thoroughly discussed in the other thread.  Basically, it's virtually impossible for that to be the problem.  First of all, GPUs and other components either condition their own power, or have it done for them by some component already in the system.  They don't need a UPS to filter it as well.  Second, and more importantly, the very specific visual oddities that have been described could almost certainly not come from "bad power" messing with components.  Something like a GPU is going to either render perfectly, or have massive issues, like completely corrupted graphics, or a complete failure to function.

That said, I'm not going to stop anyone from trying a UPS and comparing before and after, but I highly suggest you look elsewhere for the cause as it is almost inconceivable that this is the cause.

I literally belive the same , but what i can tell u for sure, that this isnt in any case a GPU problem. Its smth else but i just cant get it. What i figured out is, i put my gpu in the case from my friend and it worked normaly , i put his in my case and it was shit. I put mine back and it was shit again. So yeah, im done like rly. And i literally tested everything, i bought a gtx 1080 with a new monitor and mainboard just to test it and it changed nothing, so whatever it cause it its fking weird. I wish i just could show u how my games runs now and how they were before, its so sad. And what other people  here describe , like pop ins or pixelated shadows these thing are just game engine, but what i mean is like every single jagged edge or flickering is just unnormaly more visivble as it should be and its just making the game unsmooth. And i just know how it should look because i played it like weeks ago perfectly...

I will try a new SSD maybe it works.

8 hours ago, wassimal01 said:

it remains that a single solution that must be tested is : UPS + stabilizer

damn son im just sick today.. next week i have the money for it and i will try to buy it..

this is the steps the bro have said

pc solution  how to.png

hello i want to say that i will buy the ups next week.. i will try it if it will fix these issues or not.. anyway it seems like watching youtube videos at hd about these problems make the problem stronger.. i mean i stopped researching for videos about these problems for a month and then my game graphics became a little good than before then i watch a truck simulator jagged edges video.. the problem look bad again anyway please someone try ups if you have the money right now.. this might be the solution 

49 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

hello i want to say that i will buy the ups next week.. i will try it if it will fix these issues or not.. anyway it seems like watching youtube videos at hd about these problems make the problem stronger.. i mean i stopped researching for videos about these problems for a month and then my game graphics became a little good than before then i watch a truck simulator jagged edges video.. the problem look bad again anyway please someone try ups if you have the money right now.. this might be the solution 

Didnt he said UPS + Stabilizer ? U better go for both , so we can be sure.

I cant try it because i already tried too many possible solutions. The last point I will check is a brandnew SSD.

12 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Didnt he said UPS + Stabilizer ? U better go for both , so we can be sure.

I cant try it because i already tried too many possible solutions. The last point I will check is a brandnew SSD.

dont bro.. it will not fix it either speed up your loading times.. this problem is fucking with too many parts of the pc like the loading windows screen have some flickering white lines when it end.. just go buy ups + stabilizer bro dont try sdd.. i told you it wont work.. dont waste your money

but hey.. you are guys are seemingly very active these days

9 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

How is this thread 6 pages long

Come back when it's 30 :P Give it time, it'll get there just like the other one...

9 hours ago, SpeedUp10 said:

I literally belive the same , but what i can tell u for sure, that this isnt in any case a GPU problem. Its smth else but i just cant get it. What i figured out is, i put my gpu in the case from my friend and it worked normaly , i put his in my case and it was shit. I put mine back and it was shit again. So yeah, im done like rly. And i literally tested everything, i bought a gtx 1080 with a new monitor and mainboard just to test it and it changed nothing, so whatever it cause it its fking weird. I wish i just could show u how my games runs now and how they were before, its so sad. And what other people  here describe , like pop ins or pixelated shadows these thing are just game engine, but what i mean is like every single jagged edge or flickering is just unnormaly more visivble as it should be and its just making the game unsmooth. And i just know how it should look because i played it like weeks ago perfectly...

Sounds to me like there's something wrong with your computer then, if your GPU works in another system but a good GPU doesn't in yours.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

On 5/24/2016 at 1:16 PM, KenjiD5 said:

tighten them up.. make sure they are plug in tight and lets try removing the dust too or maybe the fan.. put a paste? idk but i know thermal paste.. idk how to do it

I'm highly doubtful of that solution. It either works or it doesn't.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

4 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Come back when it's 30 :P Give it time, it'll get there just like the other one...

Sounds to me like there's something wrong with your computer then, if your GPU works in another system but a good GPU doesn't in yours.

Yeah its sound for an easy fix, i thought the same but, i already tried a new gpu/2xmainboard/2x Monitor which works perfectly for my friends pc/ . I formated my ssd 20x times but changed nothing , its so dumb. I ordered a new SSD just to be sure  . I tried my friends psu for my pc and it changed nothing so I think that cant be the problem aswell .

1 minute ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Yeah its sound for an easy fix, i thought the same but, i already tried a new gpu/2xmainboard/2x Monitor which works perfectly for my friends pc/ . I formated my ssd 20x times but changed nothing , its so dumb. I ordered a new SSD just to be sure  . I tried my friends psu for my pc and it changed nothing so I think that cant be the problem aswell .

I have a feeling the issues is not hardware related.  At all.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

4 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I have a feeling the issues is not hardware related.  At all.

Yes i think exactly the same , but i cant tell you what it is, my friends dont know aswell.  Please take me serious, this isnt any Placebo effect. 

8 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Yes i think exactly the same , but i cant tell you what it is, my friends dont know aswell.  Please take me serious, this isnt any Placebo effect. 

If you both got together and did a brand new clean install of the OS and installed the same drivers, picked the same game settings, etc. did everything the same, and there was still a difference, then there would be a mystery.  But I feel like doing that would get you on the same page based on the current evidence.

15 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

If you both got together and did a brand new clean install of the OS and installed the same drivers, picked the same game settings, etc. did everything the same, and there was still a difference, then there would be a mystery.  But I feel like doing that would get you on the same page based on the current evidence.

Belive me its not the settings or drivers or fresh OS, its not releated to that , i already tried many drivers/settings combinations, its sounds so easy but its more complicated...

I'm using Windows 10 Education i dont think this is an problem i guess or?

6 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Belive me its not the settings or drivers or fresh OS, its not releated to that , i already tried many drivers/settings combinations, its sounds so easy but its more complicated...

I'm using Windows 10 Education i dont think this is an problem i guess or?

Maybe the education edition limits graphics quality so you won't play games and instead focus on your work? xD /s nah it's probably not that...

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Maybe the education edition limits graphics quality so you won't play games and instead focus on your work? xD /s nah it's probably not that...

That would be hilarious ;D but nah that isnt it :D well im trying a new SSD as my current maybe got corrupt data in it , and maybe the guy with UPS brings some succes.

my pc turned my ark survival : evolved to this!!!!321.png

im just kidding of course..

i get a lot of bugs in game due to this problem 

i believe in the youtube guy that said ups + stabilizer will work

because in the internet i never seen a guy said ups + stabilizer except for him...

i saw some thread saying they were going to upgrade to windows 10, driver or buy an sdd..

then they said it does not work

i search and search for more threads about this in the internet and i never saw a guy talk about ups + stabilizer..

that means no one have tried it yet so this might be the solution and hey bro dont waste your money on new sdd

playing gta v on my pc be like131.png

look so good

(P.S. just in case you will say it was san andreas... i know it was just a joke chill dude chill)

1 hour ago, KenjiD5 said:

my pc turned my ark survival : evolved to this!!!!321.png

im just kidding of course..

i get a lot of bugs in game due to this problem 

i believe in the youtube guy that said ups + stabilizer will work

because in the internet i never seen a guy said ups + stabilizer except for him...

i saw some thread saying they were going to upgrade to windows 10, driver or buy an sdd..

then they said it does not work

i search and search for more threads about this in the internet and i never saw a guy talk about ups + stabilizer..

that means no one have tried it yet so this might be the solution and hey bro dont waste your money on new sdd

Then buy it and let us know, because for me it still make no sense. I will sent the SSD back if it will not help, so i dont waste any money actually.

14 hours ago, SpeedUp10 said:

have you tried the pc of your friend in your house? if yes so what is the result?

6 hours ago, KenjiD5 said:

I had a similar issue with youtube that happened after going to Ethernet verses wireless. Couldn't understand how Ethernet could be worse than wireless, then I moved my modem and router from a foot away from my rig to the next room. HUGE improvement in video quality. Don't know why, maybe the router and rig were trying to see who could be the biggest EM field? Don't know don't care, it worked and all it cost me was a 50 foot CAT6 Ethernet cable.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

1 hour ago, App4that said:

I had a similar issue with youtube that happened after going to Ethernet verses wireless. Couldn't understand how Ethernet could be worse than wireless, then I moved my modem and router from a foot away from my rig to the next room. HUGE improvement in video quality. Don't know why, maybe the router and rig were trying to see who could be the biggest EM field? Don't know don't care, it worked and all it cost me was a 50 foot CAT6 Ethernet cable.

No one has ever believed this theory, one must take a test to confirm whether or not this theory

2 hours ago, wassimal01 said:

have you tried the pc of your friend in your house? if yes so what is the result?

No i dont, but i tested mine at his house but was still the same. BUT 1 thing we tried suprised me really, what happened: we put his Amd r9 380 in my Computer and it fixed the Issue we were suprised but it didnt took long to go back to shit - so we put his in my case and started cs go it was like a charm just perfect like i always played we thought nice we have the fix. We closed the game and his brother came and we wanted to show him our results, so we opened the game again, aaaaannnnnnd SURPRISE back to how shit it was. From perfect to shit in 2min. So something has effected his gpu , but what :(

Like how is that possible? well idk .

1 hour ago, wassimal01 said:

No one has ever believed this theory, one must take a test to confirm whether or not this theory

I'm telling you it worked. No other changes, just moving the modem and router into the next room made a huge difference.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

14 minutes ago, App4that said:

I'm telling you it worked. No other changes, just moving the modem and router into the next room made a huge difference.

But our problem isnt Videos , its games. And we talk about electricy and voltage not internet and modem.