Pixelated Shadows,Texture Pop Ins,Low Draw Distance in all games

On 5/23/2016 at 5:48 PM, n0body said:

Maybe you should stop being so fucking salty? Would be nice. I've got shit like these on HD7950 and GTX970 G1 Gaming also! Will give you second video in a while. Buildings, shadows. This one is recorded on Sapphire 7950 Vapor-X with i5 2500k on 4.5ghz. Please, tell me this shit is normal at highest fucking settings.

And here we go with the second video. 

Not at highest anymore, but still. Please, don't tell me this is normal. Sorry for frame drops. Dunno why.

not normal.. dunno who are you calling salty.. those shimmering grass and trees.. those shimmering grounds on the 2nd video xd.. im sad that even gamejolt games have this.. im stuck at playing 2d games now.... hey bro lets try reseating the gpu and the motherboard or just everything.. lets tighten them up and see if it helps

1 hour ago, KenjiD5 said:

not normal.. dunno who are you calling salty.. those shimmering grass and trees.. those shimmering grounds on the 2nd video xd.. im sad that even gamejolt games have this.. im stuck at playing 2d games now.... hey bro lets try reseating the gpu and the motherboard or just everything.. lets tighten them up and see if it helps

I was talking about the guy from previous page. Nvm

12 hours ago, n0body said:

I was talking about the guy from previous page. Nvm

sorry for late reply.. do you think it will improve our image quality if we reseat the gpu and motherboard and psu or just everything?

On 5/23/2016 at 8:40 PM, GreezyJeezy said:

the 750 ti is the absolute lowest gaming card (i dont count the 250 as gaming) you're trying to push your card to more than it can handle, your games are going to look like shit because your gpu is shit 

That's not how it works, the setting will render according to whatever you set the game to, the only thing that happens when you have a weak GPU is that your framerate will be crap. Crysis 3 on max settings looks the same on a 750 ti as it does on a 980 ti, the difference is that the 750ti will run it as single digit frames where the 980 ti won't.

This seems like a different issue entirely, @OP do you know why you are getting an error 37 when you try to install your driver? In addition changing monitors will not change this, as the game is rendering the shadows are a really low res for some reason. You should try giving DDU a run and using an older driver like the GTA5 release driver, there has been some fuckery going on with Nvidia's drivers as of late and there is no sign of the problem being fixed yet. Some people have even had their cards bricked or damaged by the newer drivers.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

28 minutes ago, Ostwind said:

That's not how it works, the setting will render according to whatever you set the game to, the only thing that happens when you have a weak GPU is that your framerate will be crap. Crysis 3 on max settings looks the same on a 750 ti as it does on a 980 ti, the difference is that the 750ti will run it as single digit frames where the 980 ti won't.

This seems like a different issue entirely, @OP do you know why you are getting an error 37 when you try to install your driver? In addition changing monitors will not change this, as the game is rendering the shadows are a really low res for some reason. You should try giving DDU a run and using an older driver like the GTA5 release driver, there has been some fuckery going on with Nvidia's drivers as of late and there is no sign of the problem being fixed yet. Some people have even had their cards bricked or damaged by the newer drivers.

im using the default driver one.. the cd one..347.88.. now the cd cant be read so i cant install it back if i download new drivers.. im also scared that it might say code 37 again and not install the graphics driver.. sorry for bad grammar xD i need some sleep

1 minute ago, KenjiD5 said:

im using the default driver one.. the cd one..347.88.. now the cd cant be read so i cant install it back if i download new drivers.. im also scared that it might say code 37 again and not install the graphics driver.. sorry for bad grammar xD i need some sleep

You can download the older drivers from nvidia's website, just input your GPU and Windows version on the page I linked and you can get any of the drivers that Nvidia has put out that are compatible with your GPU. Again why are you getting a code 37 when you try to install drivers?

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us

5 minutes ago, Ostwind said:

You can download the older drivers from nvidia's website, just input your GPU and Windows version on the page I linked and you can get any of the drivers that Nvidia has put out that are compatible with your GPU. Again why are you getting a code 37 when you try to install drivers?

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us

i dunno why.. but will it fix my issues? i mean if i download old drivers will it fix my issue or just do nothing

4 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

i dunno why.. but will it fix my issues? i mean if i download old drivers will it fix my issue or just do nothing

well not being able to install a driver because of another issue sounds like something that should be fixed first rather than worrying about blocky shadows .

On 5/24/2016 at 9:40 AM, KenjiD5 said:

If the driver is bad a working one will fix it, if not it's not a driver issue 

On 5/24/2016 at 9:01 AM, Ostwind said:

It will look exactly the same lol. Did you read that on a cereal box. When i get home I'll show you.

i formatted the pc before because i cant install driver and im stuck at 364.51 that time.. even if i install 362.00 it was still code 37 and the driver i can only use is 364.51.. and after i formatted now i have jagged aa.. even at the max aa i can still see like im not using any aa.. i might need to use ddu this time but im scared that it might not install again and the cd is not also working so what driver will use if this new latest overwatch driver 368.22 wont install?

2 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

i formatted the pc before because i cant install driver and im stuck at 364.51 that time.. even if i install 362.00 it was still code 37 and the driver i can only use is 364.51.. and after i formatted now i have jagged aa.. even at the max aa i can still see like im not using any aa.. i might need to use ddu this time but im scared that it might not install again and the cd is not also working so what driver will use if this new latest overwatch driver 368.22 wont install?

Seems like there's some mildly serious fuckery going on with your PC.

2 minutes ago, Ostwind said:

Seems like there's some mildly serious fuckery going on with your PC.

yeah seems like it.. i just bought this motherboard,psu and gpu 2 months ago.. so if i need to rma it.. go on... im downloading 368.22 right now.. hope it dont shit on my pc and im also going to buy overwatch

What do you mean with "reseating" all of our components? To another case or what?

1 hour ago, n0body said:

What do you mean with "reseating" all of our components? To another case or what?

tighten them up.. make sure they are plug in tight and lets try removing the dust too or maybe the fan.. put a paste? idk but i know thermal paste.. idk how to do it

On 5/23/2016 at 7:54 AM, GreezyJeezy said:

its becase your card is shit, maybe get a real GPU and see how the problems go away, also update your video drivers.

holy fuck i cant handle this roast, even im getting burned

1 minute ago, Mkander99 said:

holy fuck i cant handle this roast, even im getting burned

dont worry bro... he dont know shit.. getting a gpu even if its titan wont fix that problem.. hes just a guy trying to be tough and smart even he is not really is

6 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

tighten them up.. make sure they are plug in tight and lets try removing the dust too or maybe the fan.. put a paste? idk but i know thermal paste.. idk how to do it

Nope. Did it already. Changed my past around 2 weeks ago at my CPU, and around 5 months ago at gpu so it's pointless. Same as changing PCIe or doing whatever like this.

1 minute ago, n0body said:

Nope. Did it already. Changed my past around 2 weeks ago at my CPU, and around 5 months ago at gpu so it's pointless. Same as changing PCIe or doing whatever like this.

what if we rma it? last resort

On 5/24/2016 at 0:23 PM, KenjiD5 said:

dont worry bro... he dont know shit.. getting a gpu even if its titan wont fix that problem.. hes just a guy trying to be tough and smart even he is not really is

I don't know anything, says the one who doesn't know how to change thermal paste, you take off the GPU cooler but some on, then put the cooler back on.

you don't even know how to update your drivers because that would fix it

On 5/24/2016 at 0:24 PM, KenjiD5 said:

what if we rma it? last resort

If it was damaged you'd more then likely get other problems on any thing not just games, because your GPU does all the images

On 5/24/2016 at 0:25 PM, GreezyJeezy said:

I don't know anything, says the one who doesn't know how to change thermal paste, you take off the GPU cooler but some on, then put the cooler back on.

you don't even know how to update your drivers because that would fix it

i know how to update my driver and do the thermal paste.. im not just really a english guy thats why i cant say it it english anyway..i updated driver and nothing happened? what now god? god what now? 

On 5/24/2016 at 0:26 PM, GreezyJeezy said:

If it was damaged you'd more then likely get other problems on any thing not just games, because your GPU does all the images

yeah i get some strange white line in the loading windows part

8 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

yeah i get some strange white line in the loading windows part

Any other times, like on the web or desktop 

1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:

Any other times, like on the web or desktop 

one time.. the chrome screw up.. the chrome screen tilt to the left.. just chrome.. might be chrome issue i dont know

6 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

one time.. the chrome screw up.. the chrome screen tilt to the left.. just chrome.. might be chrome issue i dont know

RMA it then if driver updates don't help. 

Just now, GreezyJeezy said:

RMA it then if driver updates don't help. 

i try 

You know, I've started reading about aliasing and graphic artefacts one more time (wouldn't know which time), and I just realised, that I didn't really checked my PSU... I think. Not sure, cause if I did, it was really long time ago. Try to do it yourself also, and Im going to do this tomorrow. I've found some shit in polish internet, and if there are some big cases they are always ending at the PSU and voltages topics.