Pixelated Shadows,Texture Pop Ins,Low Draw Distance in all games

8 minutes ago, Zemzemma said:

yeah, my phone is fine, so ill be crossing that one off my list. But the tv, pc and ps3 can help me finding out about our problem

I really feel the same about it , its really frustrating, at the start of this problemen is was really in depression , like why the fk is this happening, how is that even possible, i dont understand that. Everytime i see people playing normally i just wanted the same, but for us with rly good builds ,gameplay looking completly bullshit happened from nowhere, driving us crazy. I wasted to many hours days/weeks to fix that shit but it isnt in our hands, its not just a setting or whatever, its crazy bullshit .

2 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

I really feel the same about it , its really frustrating, at the start of this problemen is was really in depression , like why the fk is this happening, how is that even possible, i dont understand that. Everytime i see people playing normally i just wanted the same, but for us with rly good builds ,gameplay looking completly bullshit happened from nowhere, driving us crazy. I wasted to many hours days/weeks to fix that shit but it isnt in our hands, its not just a setting or whatever, its crazy bullshit .

doesnt matter how long its going to take me, ill find a way to fix this fucking problem

4 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

i havent gamed for 2 weeks or so by now. im just sitting here messing with virtual machines and shit. :(((

3 minutes ago, Zemzemma said:

i havent gamed for 2 weeks or so by now. im just sitting here messing with virtual machines and shit. :(((

If u going to pay money to fix that Issue, why arent u go for the UPS+Stabilizer Theory? I mean if its not working u could just sent it back.

1 minute ago, SpeedUp10 said:

If u going to pay money to fix that Issue, why arent u go for the UPS+Stabilizer Theory? I mean if its not working u could just sent it back.

cuz i had to buy these things any way. i need a new tv and a ps3 (my ps3 is acting weird, so why not buy a new one, and im not talking about aa problems, but the things harddrive is broke af.) Btw, i study in IT so i think ill be able to test some shit at school. I can connect to a 5ghz connection, on the modem at school. this way ill be able to tell if its a internet problem or nah. 

Well since we have no proper solution yet im going to tell this story of mine happened this 2016 while i was searching for some cokes and snacks cause im going to play videogames whole night

it was around 9 pm and it is my hobby to go outside at the dark so there is less people and not much populated and since i was walking around with no pockets in my pants and no bag or anything.. i go inside shops and they dont entertain me cause they know i wont buy anything.. it was getting dark so i have to go home then i get to my bike and start going home.. the distance is foggy and it was dark and there was no cars passing by so i decided to take the whole road.. (sorry for bad english) then i realized my tires are flat so i decided to get off my bike and check it.. it was flat and i decided to just take my bike and walk my way home.. it was a foldable bike so.. im close to my house and i turn back to check if there is car going to pass by cause i was walking in the middle of the road..  what i saw is a different thing.. its a thugs or gangsters you may say.. 1 tall and 2 short.. i didnt care much and i keep walking but i walk fast so they wont get close to me..  i look back again for the second time.. this time they are whispering to each others and looking at me.. it is like they have something to do with me.. so i keep walking but faster than before.. i saw a car pass by.. i look at the car reflection.. shit they are behind me.. i flopping decided to walk faster but they didnt walk faster they just walk normally but still going after me.. now there are 2 roads.. one to the left and one to the right.. my house was to the left so i decided to go to the right cause i dont want these thugs to know where i live.. they still follow me but now they cross the road and walk on the other side... i run now and i think they did not notice me cause they keep looking to each other and it is my time to hide in the dark alley..i then crouch and hide beside a trashcan.. a big trashcan you know the green one.. i wait for them to pass by... but i did not see them.. there is a mirror in the ground and i decided to put it in the ground again xD i just put it there perfectly.. trying to reflect if there is a guy beside this alley... there is... the thugs.. they are waiting for me to go out or they are going to do some drug business.. they take something from their pocket.. the tall take a drug from his pocket and the 2 other short thugs take a money from their pocket.. but why arent they doing this here in the dark alley? then suddenly a cop car pass by and stop at the middle of the road and i heard the thugs run away and the cops chase them.. the one cop go to search in the alley.. i knew i would be in trouble because the cop might think im one of those thugs so i decided to pull the trashcan and hide in the back of the trashcan and run my way home with my bike of course.. the cop did not even notice me and i keep running about 8 mins on my way home.. i was tired and that is a long night i may say.. 

14 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

Well since we have no proper solution yet im going to tell this story of mine happened this 2016 while i was searching for some cokes and snacks cause im going to play videogames whole night

it was around 9 pm and it is my hobby to go outside at the dark so there is less people and not much populated and since i was walking around with no pockets in my pants and no bag or anything.. i go inside shops and they dont entertain me cause they know i wont buy anything.. it was getting dark so i have to go home then i get to my bike and start going home.. the distance is foggy and it was dark and there was no cars passing by so i decided to take the whole road.. (sorry for bad english) then i realized my tires are flat so i decided to get off my bike and check it.. it was flat and i decided to just take my bike and walk my way home.. it was a foldable bike so.. im close to my house and i turn back to check if there is car going to pass by cause i was walking in the middle of the road..  what i saw is a different thing.. its a thugs or gangsters you may say.. 1 tall and 2 short.. i didnt care much and i keep walking but i walk fast so they wont get close to me..  i look back again for the second time.. this time they are whispering to each others and looking at me.. it is like they have something to do with me.. so i keep walking but faster than before.. i saw a car pass by.. i look at the car reflection.. shit they are behind me.. i flopping decided to walk faster but they didnt walk faster they just walk normally but still going after me.. now there are 2 roads.. one to the left and one to the right.. my house was to the left so i decided to go to the right cause i dont want these thugs to know where i live.. they still follow me but now they cross the road and walk on the other side... i run now and i think they did not notice me cause they keep looking to each other and it is my time to hide in the dark alley..i then crouch and hide beside a trashcan.. a big trashcan you know the green one.. i wait for them to pass by... but i did not see them.. there is a mirror in the ground and i decided to put it in the ground again xD i just put it there perfectly.. trying to reflect if there is a guy beside this alley... there is... the thugs.. they are waiting for me to go out or they are going to do some drug business.. they take something from their pocket.. the tall take a drug from his pocket and the 2 other short thugs take a money from their pocket.. but why arent they doing this here in the dark alley? then suddenly a cop car pass by and stop at the middle of the road and i heard the thugs run away and the cops chase them.. the one cop go to search in the alley.. i knew i would be in trouble because the cop might think im one of those thugs so i decided to pull the trashcan and hide in the back of the trashcan and run my way home with my bike of course.. the cop did not even notice me and i keep running about 8 mins on my way home.. i was tired and that is a long night i may say.. 

boiii, u always being stalked xD

3 minutes ago, Zemzemma said:

boiii, u always being stalked xD

i am that handsome.. maybe if one of these stalkers reach me and talk to me they would say this "Boy your so handsome welcome to the showbusiness your now our new model"..

xDxD 

anyway we have problems to solve so buckle up.. i hope you can survive playing with your games i mean we all have to play our games even with these problems so try to game now okay :D 

5 hours ago, KenjiD5 said:

i am that handsome.. maybe if one of these stalkers reach me and talk to me they would say this "Boy your so handsome welcome to the showbusiness your now our new model"..

xDxD 

anyway we have problems to solve so buckle up.. i hope you can survive playing with your games i mean we all have to play our games even with these problems so try to game now okay :D 

I tried a emulator today, with pokemon go for god sake.  The anti aliasing was extremely bad. Shit was pretty much unplayable. The only games i can really play are battlefield 4 and gmod. So im planning on playing some good old pokemon (all of it, ruby, saphire, black, whatever)

50 minutes ago, Zemzemma said:

I tried a emulator today, with pokemon go for god sake.  The anti aliasing was extremely bad. Shit was pretty much unplayable. The only games i can really play are battlefield 4 and gmod. So im planning on playing some good old pokemon (all of it, ruby, saphire, black, whatever)

Didnt u RMAed ur pc?

32 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Didnt u RMAed ur pc?

I did, but my laptop is suffering from the exact same problem. 

33 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Didnt u RMAed ur pc?

Which gives me even more evidence that this is a power problem, i mean i dont have the most powerfull laptop in the world, but i have never had aa problems like now. 

39 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Didnt u RMAed ur pc?

7 hours ago, KenjiD5 said:

xDxD 

Just asking, but what continent/ country are you guys from. Me myself am from the netherlands, but we might be from the same country, making this a local problem. 

4 minutes ago, Zemzemma said:

Which gives me even more evidence that this is a power problem, i mean i dont have the most powerfull laptop in the world, but i have never had aa problems like now. 

Yeah i think the same, power issue or internet/modem virus idk.... im so pissef i have to waste my time to try to fix something that is literally impossible and no one belive in.

Just now, Zemzemma said:

Just asking, but what continent/ country are you guys from. Me myself am from the netherlands, but we might be from the same country, making this a local problem. 

Germany but this isnt a local problem im seeing threads in russia and other countries suffering from the same issue without a fix

1 hour ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Germany but this isnt a local problem im seeing threads in russia and other countries suffering from the same issue without a fix

hmmm, but i think we share the same sockets. Now this problem isnt exactly impossible. According to my dad, the power could some how fuck up in the psu, which can fuck up some of the gpus performance. Now my dad hasnt done any research about this issue, and just thought that would be the most logical problem. 

Here i have a theory.

The power goes through the fusebox (i have a older model according to the electricity company). After that the cables bring the  power upstairs, to my room. Now i think that i over stressed one off my sockets, because i have my pc, tv and overpowered and pretty old amplifier connected to it. I think that when the socket got all messed up, everything i connected to it got the exact same problem as my pc. (Not my phone, but laptop and ps3 suffer quiete a bit) 

Now my ps3 didnt have any real anti aliasing problems, before i put it in the socket i think i fucked up. Right when i connected my ps3 to the broke socket (idk how to call it) shit hit the fan.

The problem is annoying, but now its just getting interesting and challenging. 

Finding a fix for this problem will be a huge amount of accomplishement, and boy im addicted to accomplishement. So well... lets see if my theory is any good. 

( i know there is about 1% real logic in my theory, but every way of logical- problem-diagnosing resulted in a waste of money and time)

wow you guys can play battlefield?? that game?? that game is full of bugs and sh*t.. bf4?? those shadow glitches and low draw distance.. i uninstalled them already even i dont have this problem that time.. of course EA is recommending me to pay some shit just for stuff so i uninstalled it.. doesn't the game get even lower draw distance due to this problem or is it the same??

Hey guys, let me give a little advice.  Quit talking about individual games.  Quit talking about individual GPUs. You obviously haven't taken the time to read any of the other forums talking about this exact same thing. This is exactly how the other forums got derailed and no one takes them seriously.  And for fuck sake, stop talking about creepy stories about how people are stalking you or whatever.  How do you expect anyone to take this seriously?  This shouldn't be treated as a chat room.  Only comment if u have something constructive to contribute.  If I didn't have this problem and stumbled onto this forum by chance the minute I read your little stories about stalkers or read about how you're comparing your bf4 graphics I would write this whole thing off as bullshit.

8 minutes ago, TSRBINO38 said:

Hey guys, let me give a little advice.  Quit talking about individual games.  Quit talking about individual GPUs. You obviously haven't taken the time to read any of the other forums talking about this exact same thing. This is exactly how the other forums got derailed and no one takes them seriously.  And for fuck sake, stop talking about creepy stories about how people are stalking you or whatever.  How do you expect anyone to take this seriously?  This shouldn't be treated as a chat room.  Only comment if u have something constructive to contribute.  If I didn't have this problem and stumbled onto this forum by chance the minute I read your little stories about stalkers or read about how you're comparing your bf4 graphics I would write this whole thing off as bullshit.

well we dont have a solution yet... we are just entertaining each other by telling some stories or telling how your game graphics look like.. if we will do that... if we will search and search for solution and stop talking in here.. i think next year this would be a abandoned topic if we do that.. so NO!! we wont stop chatting here.. if this became a abandoned topic then how are the guys going to find this topic then? the guys with the solution that will help? what you WANT TO FEEL ALONE!? i mean not talking about this problem is like keeping a dark secret to yourself.. you want to play your games and dont talk about the graphics? then it feels like your the only one having these problems if you do that.. i mean yes you want a 'proper' solution right now but we dont have anything right now.. we have the one "unknown" solution that is the ups + stabilizer but @iiNNeX said it wont work so we have to slightly scrap that idea but if you really want to know if there is a solution then try to buy or borrow ups + stabilizer and try it at your house and tell us if it will work or not so if not then we can "FULLY" scrap that idea

3 hours ago, KenjiD5 said:

well we dont have a solution yet... we are just entertaining each other by telling some stories or telling how your game graphics look like.. if we will do that... if we will search and search for solution and stop talking in here.. i think next year this would be a abandoned topic if we do that.. so NO!! we wont stop chatting here.. if this became a abandoned topic then how are the guys going to find this topic then? the guys with the solution that will help? what you WANT TO FEEL ALONE!? i mean not talking about this problem is like keeping a dark secret to yourself.. you want to play your games and dont talk about the graphics? then it feels like your the only one having these problems if you do that.. i mean yes you want a 'proper' solution right now but we dont have anything right now.. we have the one "unknown" solution that is the ups + stabilizer but @iiNNeX said it wont work so we have to slightly scrap that idea but if you really want to know if there is a solution then try to buy or borrow ups + stabilizer and try it at your house and tell us if it will work or not so if not then we can "FULLY" scrap that idea

I really agree with the 'keeping a dark secret' one. Every morning i wake up with the urge to game, but than i realise i cant. Fuck this, 4 real tho

4 hours ago, TSRBINO38 said:

Look, we are just trying to keep our hope. This topic will be abandoned in about 1 week if everyone stopped 'telling stories'. But how much research have you done? Instead of complaining tell us about your theory/research. 

█▀▀▄ █▀▀█         █▀▀ █▀▀▀ █▀▀▀ █▀▀ ▀█ ▀█ ▀█ 
█░░█ █░░█         █▀▀ █░▀█ █░▀█ ▀▀█ █▀ █▀ █▀ 
▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄░ ▄░ ▄░

11 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

What?

9 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

You really shoud stop to spam this thread , everybody just left this thread because u talking about unnecessary things all day.

im so sorry... i think i should be serious now.. i know so many guys have left the thread for days because they are just waiting for proper solution and we dont have yet so...

here i have some "little" fix 

1.Download the latest nvidia or amd driver to remove stutters and fps drops

2. here i notice that the low shadow distance are gone or just get bigger 

delete this if you have gta v installed

Local剜捯獫慴⁲慇敭屳呇⁁屖湥楴汴浥湥⹴湩潦

this will keep coming back if you play gta v but you can delete it again to play other game with bigger shadow distance 

search run and type appdata and enter and you see it..

i dont know if this is really working or not so