Pixelated Shadows,Texture Pop Ins,Low Draw Distance in all games

6 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

But i dont mean mainly the pixelated shadows , i mean the whole game feels unsmooth due the low quali texture , like its not focused and more low resolution with visible flickering walls. If it only would be pixelated shadows i woudnt give a fuck. I really hope u buy a UPS and Stabilizer :(

it is the noticable effect...  wait my pc had blue screen again and it was the ram..  i lost the ram stick again i think it is loosen or not tighten up i think? shit i done this a month ago

i have 2 ram sticks and the one is doing so bad this months.. it is just sometimes it will not work and then a blue screen will occur and will need me to tighten up my cables or wiring or some shit to my cpu and reopen my pc 2 times to have 8 gb again.. hell 

sometimes when this happen i just want to play a game and see if the graphics are fixed if the bad ram is gone.. i just dont want to do it because it might fucked up with my pc

5 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

it is the noticable effect...  wait my pc had blue screen again and it was the ram..  i lost the ram stick again i think it is loosen or not tighten up i think? shit i done this a month ago

Well probably i will try other Ram sticks from a friend.

1 minute ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Well probably i will try other Ram sticks from a friend.

never replied so fast :D:):(:/:):D:D:DxDxDxD 

go and try it... might work but were dont forget were still on the ups + stabilizer solution path

never replied so fast :D:):(:/:):D:D:DxDxDxD 

go and try it... might work but were dont forget were still on the ups + stabilizer solution path

Then go buy

Guys did you use sony vegas pro before with these pc ?

Wow, i just spend all of my money on a brand new gaming pc, and guess what...

Everything is unplayable, all lines are jaggy af and shadows flickering every second. 

It feels like i just took my 1300 euros and threw it away. 

1 hour ago, Zemzemma said:

Wow, i just spend all of my money on a brand new gaming pc, and guess what...

Everything is unplayable, all lines are jaggy af and shadows flickering every second. 

It feels like i just took my 1300 euros and threw it away. 

We said that a new Pc will probably not fix the Issue, because many people already tried that :3

You should go for UPS+Stabilizer Theory.

Well, yea.

I did see some other CSGO videos to compare it and they looked better but it was top players playing at insane frame rates and they edited the video together so I don't know what they did to it. Your game looked normal but it looked like an old game, that's all. Maybe you should test out a few other games when you install shadowplay.

2 minutes ago, alphaproject said:

Well, yea.

I did see some other CSGO videos to compare it and they looked better but it was top players playing at insane frame rates and they edited the video together so I don't know what they did to it. Your game looked normal but it looked like an old game, that's all. Maybe you should test out a few other games when you install shadowplay.

They dont use any program, and i got 300 fps aswell so i guess there isnt any problem + im really afraid to show u some Videos of my Problem if u dont even see it in the Cs go Video. I may ask you play on 60 hz monitor? Because the only reason u dont really understand how bad its acutally look is that u dont know how a it should be on 144 hz.

The reason I bring that up is because watching your vid , perhaps it wasn't rendered in 60fps, because it did not look smooth and fast compared to their videos. So same game, but yours looked slow, theirs looked fast and quick and sharper. Colors looked better in their video too.

Of course draw distance in that game is not very bad...  I have 75hz monitor.

I saw the most issues in the one video, not sure who's it was... but it was The Crew and there was tons of really bad anti=aliasing and shimmering lighting and really bad shadows even though they had it all set to max or something. I know that person had issues because I watched how the game really looks and it doesn't look anything like that.

I think issues that are being described in this thread are not abnormalities.  Crappy looking shadows or textures would be a thing if a game engine's page file size is too low, and the only sorta 'fix' for that is to either turn up the graphics settings, crank up your AA on the control panel (or set your preferred global settings to 'quality'), or force the settings in the config file of said game if it's allowed.  If you have your global 3d settings set to favor 'performance', it's gonna hurt your shadows.

Shadows don't tend to look perfect in most of the games I play but the idea is that it looks fine in motion.

12 hours ago, SpeedUp10 said:

We said that a new Pc will probably not fix the Issue, because many people already tried that :3

You should go for UPS+Stabilizer Theory.

I had never heard of any of this bullshit when i decided to join pc gaming. Now im kinda sad about the fact i bought a pc instead of a ps4 because my pc is pretty much useless when it comes to gaming :(

15 minutes ago, Zemzemma said:

I had never heard of any of this bullshit when i decided to join pc gaming. Now im kinda sad about the fact i bought a pc instead of a ps4 because my pc is pretty much useless when it comes to gaming :(

When did u bought ur Pc? Cant u Rma it? I know how u feel, It is frustrating, because its happened randomly. probably one day we have a fix^^

are you guys also having some z -fighting or flickering 2 stuffs? or flickering distance? this is so bullshit

19 minutes ago, Karalum said:

yeye

playing indie games on gamejolt look so bad.. too pixelated and too jagged

6 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

playing indie games on gamejolt look so bad.. too pixelated and too jagged

we will see these problems at everygame. everything look crap.

Oh wow, I did not know a thread like this existed... Guess what I made the same one, almost 2 years ago on Nvidia's official forums and it was deleted by a moderator after 150k views and over 10k comments. I changed 3 computers (totally new), managed to infect my friends' PC with the same thing as I went to test my GPU in his PC to see if that was the fault and at the end of it I bought a prebuilt system (Alienware R13) and powered it on at work where we have industrial sized UPS... and guess what. Nothing. Same crappy shadows, terrible render distance and what not...

Then I thought f*ck it I ll buy an xbox 1 and try it at a friends house, and yep, again it was there, infact a lot worse than my PC as you can't put up AA on consoles to mask it.

I never used to have this crap, I've been PC gaming for over 10 years now and I literally at one point thought I was seeing things as not many people believed me, but now everybody I know IRL sees this and we are actually trying to talk to Intel via legal means to help us solve it.

It all started after I got my 2x GTX 970s to replace my 780ti and installed GTA V... ever since that f*cking day gaming has been such a boring and frustrating experience.

Here are some of my examples I made a year or so ago:

I changed 970s, 980s, 980ti SLI, and now just received my 2x 1080s which I will try on a £300 Eaton UPS to see if anything could help, but I doubt it. I'm starting to slowly live with it and just use DSR when possible but I hate it more than anything trust me...

*rant over*

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

Ahaa, so what is the problem really ? i really dont know...

9 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

Oh wow, I did not know a thread like this existed... Guess what I made the same one, almost 2 years ago on Nvidia's official forums and it was deleted by a moderator after 150k views and over 10k comments. I changed 3 computers (totally new), managed to infect my friends' PC with the same thing as I went to test my GPU in his PC to see if that was the fault and at the end of it I bought a prebuilt system (Alienware R13) and powered it on at work where we have industrial sized UPS... and guess what. Nothing. Same crappy shadows, terrible render distance and what not...

Then I thought f*ck it I ll buy an xbox 1 and try it at a friends house, and yep, again it was there, infact a lot worse than my PC as you can't put up AA on consoles to mask it.

I never used to have this crap, I've been PC gaming for over 10 years now and I literally at one point thought I was seeing things as not many people believed me, but now everybody I know IRL sees this and we are actually trying to talk to Intel via legal means to help us solve it.

It all started after I got my 2x GTX 970s to replace my 780ti and installed GTA V... ever since that f*cking day gaming has been such a boring and frustrating experience.

Here are some of my examples I made a year or so ago:

I changed 970s, 980s, 980ti SLI, and now just received my 2x 1080s which I will try on a £300 Eaton UPS to see if anything could help, but I doubt it. I'm starting to slowly live with it and just use DSR when possible but I hate it more than anything trust me...

*rant over*

U said u tried UPS, but some people said we need to use UPS+Stabilizer, so you may give it a try.

21 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

U said u tried UPS, but some people said we need to use UPS+Stabilizer, so you may give it a try.

The UPS I tried has a stabiliser. I work in a high security data centre, the UPS equipment costs many thousands here so if this couldn't help it, not sure my £300 one will at home.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

The UPS I tried has a stabiliser. I work in a high security data centre, the UPS equipment costs many thousands here so if this couldn't help it, not sure my £300 one will at home.

it was a myth. It will never work but people wanted to try it. Since you already tried 3 different brand new computer and you saw that problem, there are not much to say.

We are clueless. 

Did you open the games from your previous hdd on Alianware ?