Pixelated Shadows,Texture Pop Ins,Low Draw Distance in all games

Hi there, i am using a Zotac GTX 750 ti and i just bought it last month. The first time i play with this card is fine and im not having any problem and then i installed some gta 4 enb,fallout 4 reshade and enb, and updated my graphics card driver to 364.51.. yeah those are things that i think destroyed my pc.. i cant install the default driver so i did a format of windows and i succesfully installed my default gpu driver.. but it doesn't solve it and im losing my mind already and every night i dream of that i can fix these issues im having.. shimmering or flickering grasses in ds3 ruined the immersion.. gta v shimmering and pixelated shadows and the low draw distance killed the game.. even when i turned on EXTENDED DISTANCE SCALING in gta v it just make the normal distance scaling of the game.. im not having any problems with fallout 4 because of taa it hides a lot of aliasing.. every game i had have pop ins and low draw distance or low lod.. there is like a circle or a box near my character and the things that are inside the circle or box are the only rendered things and the things outside the circle or box are shimmering,aliasing(even when maxed out AA),flickering,gone or invisible,low detailed and more. i want to ask you guys if you have any of these problems i had and i be very happy if you could help me out.. does replacing my gpu works? or does replacing my new motherboard G1 sniper a88x will make the problem go away? please help me i have a 18.5 inch monitor (1366x768) and does upgrading to 1080p helps? im also having problem that nvidia control panel isnt saving and i need to reinstall my gpu driver for that but im scared that it might be code 37 again

Untitled.png.2ab560209e50d663fec8684e42bdaae7.png

here im having some white line problems while the screen is black

Untitled.png.3bee7342757fe6cbe2ac36ca860d0c7f.png

and here is the pixelated shadows from mw2

Untitled.png.af44316c4fdf7db7fe3fea2412dc138d.png

1) Maybe get some old drivers?

2) For dreaming, you need to autofix your mind.

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

yandere sim <3

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

i will try using ddu.. but im scared that i might not install this driver anymore because of code 37

750ti is not good for new titles

Windstriker 1.0

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61

Motherboard: ASUS Z170-A

Memory: Crucial BallistiX Sport LT DDR4 2400MHz 16gb (2x8GB)

GPU 1: XFX HD 7970 3GB Double Dissipation

GPU 2: Gigabyte HD 7970 3GB Windforce

SSD: HyperX Fury 120GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM

Case: Fractal Design Define S

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2

Old Laptop

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i3 3110M

IGPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000

Memory: No-Name DDR3 4GB (1x4GB)

HDD: 443GB

On 5/5/2016 at 5:27 AM, Windows10Home said:

750ti is not good for new titles

what do you mean? whats that supposed to mean? i can run dark souls 3 on MAXED OUT settings.. i know kind of unbelievable but still look like some low tweaked graphics settings shit.. what can i do with this? gta v was so damn ugly even at maxed out.. those far shadows are pixelated and hurting my eyes... how pls how can i do this? what return my 750 ti and replace with another 750 ti? i dont want to waste my money and the 1 year extended warranty

here i posted a video showing some aliasing lines from ds3.. the aliasing and texture pop in and shimmering are more noticable than the main game bwahahaha

On 5/5/2016 at 0:39 PM, Windows10Home said:

Well, 2 GB of VRAM isn't enough for GTA V in High/Max settings. Also, what budget do you have?

WHAT!! not enough?? yeah i can not run gta v stable with 8x msaa.. but what are you talking about?? gtx 4xx and gtx 5xx can run it so i can run it too.. these issues doesnt exist before so wut are you saying M8

43 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

what do you mean? whats that supposed to mean? i can run dark souls 3 on MAXED OUT settings.. i know kind of unbelievable but still look like some low tweaked graphics settings shit.. what can i do with this? gta v was so damn ugly even at maxed out.. those far shadows are pixelated and hurting my eyes... how pls how can i do this? what return my 750 ti and replace with another 750 ti? i dont want to waste my money and the 1 year extended warranty

Well, 2 GB of VRAM isn't enough for GTA V in High/Max settings. Also, what budget do you have?

Windstriker 1.0

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61

Motherboard: ASUS Z170-A

Memory: Crucial BallistiX Sport LT DDR4 2400MHz 16gb (2x8GB)

GPU 1: XFX HD 7970 3GB Double Dissipation

GPU 2: Gigabyte HD 7970 3GB Windforce

SSD: HyperX Fury 120GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM

Case: Fractal Design Define S

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2

Old Laptop

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i3 3110M

IGPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000

Memory: No-Name DDR3 4GB (1x4GB)

HDD: 443GB

On 5/6/2016 at 2:30 AM, elago said:

dude you you have more serious issues than your graphics card 

lol.. just trying you be funny.. anyway do you have problems like these? if so.. stay updated on this topic while i search for answer or fix

im staying for a while in this topic.. if i found answers or fix to the problems i am having or maybe even you

Untitled.png

ALSO HAVING SOME WEIRD SHADOWS

Hello? the topic of demiqas (low image quality) has closed and i still no clue to fix these issues so i might just close the topic because of no one really know how to fix these issues.

if any of you know how to fix these issues please say it now

its seems that the anti aliasing problem is caused by formatting.. even playing with fo4 taa aa you can still see some shimmering and aliasing and dancing jagged lines.. if somebody wants to help me or you have these issues too please reply

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2016 at 0:11 PM, KenjiD5 said:

its seems that the anti aliasing problem is caused by formatting.. even playing with fo4 taa aa you can still see some shimmering and aliasing and dancing jagged lines.. if somebody wants to help me or you have these issues too please reply

you have a 750ti you shouldn't be playing any game with AA on your GPU is pretty shit, just update your video drivers to the latest or the latest beta driver. and dont spam shit

the 750 ti is the absolute lowest gaming card (i dont count the 250 as gaming) you're trying to push your card to more than it can handle, your games are going to look like shit because your gpu is shit 

and as for that mw2 thats just how the game looks, its a old game so that is normal

On 5/22/2016 at 7:41 PM, GreezyJeezy said:

and as for that mw2 thats just how the game looks, its a old game so that is normal

what are you saying low card? it was a high spec card.. dude what 750ti are you thinking of? integrated 750?? if 950+ was high spec cards then 750ti is one of them.. i dont know what do you mean by that but you never really knows what im saying here..

On 5/22/2016 at 7:41 PM, GreezyJeezy said:

i also get pixelated shadows in all games and pop ins? is that normal huh? also shadow box issue just like gta v.. it happens too in all games

On 5/23/2016 at 0:15 AM, KenjiD5 said:

what are you saying low card? it was a high spec card.. dude what 750ti are you thinking of? integrated 750?? if 950+ was high spec cards then 750ti is one of them.. i dont know what do you mean by that but you never really knows what im saying here..

yup the 750 is the top of the line card man, it can run the wither on ultra at 4k and get 100+ fps what am i thinking. it must cost like $800 for the 750 ti

G3D Mark Relative to Top 10 Common Videocards
As of 23rd of May 2016 - Higher results represent better performance
GeForce GTX 970
GeForce GTX 770
GeForce GTX 960
Radeon HD 7970 / R9 280X
GeForce GTX 760
Radeon HD 7950 / R9 280
GeForce GTX 660
Radeon HD 7850
GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Intel HD 4600

man its sooooo goood 

BF4_01.png

i forgot it can get so many FPS on evey game on ultra settings 

60+ on every single game in the world on 4kBF4-FTV.png

dang look at how many FPS it got in BF4 thats crazy,  man my fury x broke maybe i should buy a 750 ti instead.

i was going to help you but i dont help ignorant people who get mad when they are told the facts. please grow up kid and stop spamming shit to people who have no idea why your post was deleted, it was probably delete becase you started bitching at everyone in the comments becase you thought they were wrong, when in fact you are the wrong one.

On 5/23/2016 at 0:23 AM, KenjiD5 said:

i also get pixelated shadows in all games and pop ins? is that normal huh? also shadow box issue just like gta v.. it happens too in all games

its becase your card is shit, maybe get a real GPU and see how the problems go away, also update your video drivers.

What the fuck is this thread? 

An actual answer that isn't bitching about if a card is good or not like children

MW2 is an old game, the shadows have a resolution to them (Similar to textures) which isn't super high, hence you're seeing that with shadows. 

AA can better or worse depending on the game, if it has implemented MSAA, TSMAA ect. older or not graphically intensive games might use a cheaper to render option where you will still see shimmers. hell Doom has shimmers unless you use the highest of settings. It comes down to what the dev wants to get; image quality or better performance.
However you can reduce the problem by getting a high res monitor.

Pop in is again a Dev thing, games like Blade and Soul / BDO have it terrible, nothing you can do about it

On 5/23/2016 at 6:53 AM, GreezyJeezy said:

yup the 750 is the top of the line card man, it can run the wither on ultra at 4k and get 100+ fps what am i thinking. it must cost like $800 for the 750 ti

man its sooooo goood 

i forgot it can get so many FPS on evey game on ultra settings 

60+ on every single game in the world on 4k

dang look at how many FPS it got in BF4 thats crazy,  man my fury x broke maybe i should buy a 750 ti instead.

i was going to help you but i dont help ignorant people who get mad when they are told the facts. please grow up kid and stop spamming shit to people who have no idea why your post was deleted, it was probably delete becase you started bitching at everyone in the comments becase you thought they were wrong, when in fact you are the wrong one.

dang.. i dont know but for me it runs on 75 fps on ultra and also in multiplayer but sometimes drop to 50.. what the fuck is wrong with that picture.. thats not how gtx 750ti work..

18 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

dang.. i dont know but for me it runs on 75 fps on ultra and also in multiplayer but sometimes drop to 50.. what the fuck is wrong with that picture.. thats not how gtx 750ti work..

750ti is a entry level graphics card, you must not be running on 1080p or your just a chronic liar, show some screenshots in game of you getting that and prove its ultra settings. 

Unless your our running at 720p your not getting that fps, you can run a game on ultra at 800x600 and it will look like shit, it's about 1080p.

you saying a $100 card it working the exact same as a 970 a card over solve the price. You must know nothing about computers.

2 hours ago, KenjiD5 said:

As many others have said the GTX 750TI is an entry level GPU. If you want better performance get a better GPU.

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

On 5/23/2016 at 8:02 AM, GreezyJeezy said:

750ti is a entry level graphics card, you must not be running on 1080p or your just a chronic liar, show some screenshots in game of you getting that and prove its ultra settings. 

Unless your our running at 720p your not getting that fps, you can run a game on ultra at 800x600 and it will look like shit, it's about 1080p.

you saying a $100 card it working the exact same as a 970 a card over solve the price. You must know nothing about computers.

i dont know about that.. 

On 5/23/2016 at 10:19 AM, Kryptyx said:

As many others have said the GTX 750TI is an entry level GPU. If you want better performance get a better GPU.

i dont also know about that

but im saying here is how to fix pixelated shadows,texture pop in,low draw distance and shimmering.. not talking about ma gpu.. are you all guys saying it sucks cause you have 950+ cards?

that is what im talking about.. learn to read titles

4 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

i dont know about that.. 

i dont also know about that

but im saying here is how to fix pixelated shadows,texture pop in,low draw distance and shimmering.. not talking about ma gpu.. are you all guys saying it sucks cause you have 950+ cards?

You're likely running into memory limitations. Your card only has 2gb of ram and is slow as hell so it can't keep up.

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

26 minutes ago, Kryptyx said:

You're likely running into memory limitations. Your card only has 2gb of ram and is slow as hell so it can't keep up.

what? what are you talking about? im saying that i or we have problems (not you) with our pc we are having jagged shadows and shimmering and low draw distance and in fact there is a whole thread about it on nvidia website with 98 pages https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/831430/pixelated-shadows-texture-popins-gtx-960-970-980-ect-/

and also on linus linustechtips.com/main/topic/499767-low-image-quality-on-newer-gpus/?page=55

with 55 pages

so its not only me whos having problem.. some titan users also having these problems

1 minute ago, KenjiD5 said:

what? what are you talking about? im saying that i or we have problems (not you) with our pc we are having jagged shadows and shimmering and low draw distance and in fact there is a whole thread about it on nvidia website with 98 pages https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/831430/pixelated-shadows-texture-popins-gtx-960-970-980-ect-/

and also on linus linustechtips.com/main/topic/499767-low-image-quality-on-newer-gpus/?page=55

with 55 pages

so its not only me whos having problem.. some titan users also having these problems

Then it's the drivers 

Just recorded with specs in my profile, I dont see anything wrong with it

On 5/23/2016 at 2:38 PM, roughavoc said:

Just recorded with specs in my profile, I dont see anything wrong with it

that is awesome.. no shimmering grass or anything and no aliasing.. it look like that on my pc before i do shits like updated driver to 364.51,enb,reshade,sweetfx or anything that can change graphics

On 5/23/2016 at 7:12 AM, roughavoc said:

What the fuck is this thread? 

An actual answer that isn't bitching about if a card is good or not like children

MW2 is an old game, the shadows have a resolution to them (Similar to textures) which isn't super high, hence you're seeing that with shadows. 

AA can better or worse depending on the game, if it has implemented MSAA, TSMAA ect. older or not graphically intensive games might use a cheaper to render option where you will still see shimmers. hell Doom has shimmers unless you use the highest of settings. It comes down to what the dev wants to get; image quality or better performance.
However you can reduce the problem by getting a high res monitor.

Pop in is again a Dev thing, games like Blade and Soul / BDO have it terrible, nothing you can do about it

you know this aint normal if the shadows look like that in all games right? and pop ins in outlast? sure.. i also has jagged aa and shimmering even if i push it to the max.. come on.. this aint normal.. 

baring in mind I am running a very high res monitor, that will most likely make the biggest difference, a 750ti can push 1080 fine, have to adjust graphics settings to match console but it can do fine

Maybe you should stop being so fucking salty? Would be nice. I've got shit like these on HD7950 and GTX970 G1 Gaming also! Will give you second video in a while. Buildings, shadows. This one is recorded on Sapphire 7950 Vapor-X with i5 2500k on 4.5ghz. Please, tell me this shit is normal at highest fucking settings.

And here we go with the second video. 

Not at highest anymore, but still. Please, don't tell me this is normal. Sorry for frame drops. Dunno why.