Twitter Too Many Redirects Error

My Twitter has all of a sudden become unusable.  On my laptop everytime I login I get an error in chrome saying "too many redirects unable to oprn.." I tried Microsoft edge, opera, and Firefox same thing.  I deleted the cookies in each browser and on mobile no change.  I login on the Twitter app and it just glitches sliding through all screens and says at the bottom unable to load Twitter feeds.

This only happens with Twitter everywhere I go to online this issue has never happened.  Contacted Twitter and got no response, hoping someone here can help me regain access, I'm a twitch streamer and would prefer to not have to make a new account if I can save this one.  If anybody has any ideas or solutions I'm all ears.

6 minutes ago, Noobinitas said:

My Twitter has all of a sudden become unusable.  On my laptop everytime I login I get an error in chrome saying "too many redirects unable to oprn.." I tried Microsoft edge, opera, and Firefox same thing.  I deleted the cookies in each browser and on mobile no change.  I login on the Twitter app and it just glitches sliding through all screens and says at the bottom unable to load Twitter feeds.

This only happens with Twitter everywhere I go to online this issue has never happened.  Contacted Twitter and got no response, hoping someone here can help me regain access, I'm a twitch streamer and would prefer to not have to make a new account if I can save this one.  If anybody has any ideas or solutions I'm all ears.

Welcome to the Forum!

When you tried on your mobile, did you try on your mobile data connection or on your home internet connection?

Have you tried using a VPN?

Sig under construction.

I've tried both the cellular network and WiFi, also tried a VPN even tried accessing Twitter mobile through Tor Browser, still can't access it, the account isn't hacked I changed the password I can browse through Twitter when I'm not logged in, only when I try to login this stuff happens, I have no clue how to fix it.

Hi, I've been searching everywhere to see if someone had this problem. We have the exact same issue and twitter has also not responded to me. I've tried everything on both my phone and laptop and can't seem to get anywhere. Grateful for any ideas!