which case is better to keep my parts cooler or the 2 will be the same?

MARK-dam
Go to solution Solved by Weak1ings,

From what I know, there aren't huge differences in case cooling these days.  Even ancient cases like the Antec 900 cool as well, if not better than modern ones.  the improvements are made in the design and features... just look at the Antec 900.

Pick the case you like more.

Mastercase pro 5
corsair 450d
which case is better to keep my parts cooler than the other one 
or the 2 will be the same?

With adequate fans and proper cable management, both should have good air flow to cool your system. Most cases are pretty reasonable at cooling these days, especially with removable drive cages becoming more common. Haven't used the Mastercase 5 yet but I've built in the 450D and it was a great experience and has more the adequate air flow.

"The doctors X-rayed my head and found nothing."  - Dizzy Dean

i7-4770K, ASUS Z87 Gryphon, EVGA GTX 780 Ti, 16 GB Kingston Fury RAM, Crucial M500 240 GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Seasonic 760W PSU, Asus BD, Phanteks Evlolv mATX (Gunmetal).

From what I know, there aren't huge differences in case cooling these days.  Even ancient cases like the Antec 900 cool as well, if not better than modern ones.  the improvements are made in the design and features... just look at the Antec 900.

Pick the case you like more.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.